Bespoke windows - quick reviews please

Hi,

we are considering going ahead with Bespoke and found Murray very helpful and professional and competitively priced.

So we just count on our fellow SE22 neighbours for a few one line reviews and please do PM me if you encountered any issues at all so we can highlight these before going ahead.

Hope you can all help and thanks in advance.

C&C

We are looking at secondary glazing & got a quote from scenic windows & bespoke both locally recommended - but the bespoke quote is double the scenic one for exactly the same job - we are going to go with scenic - but also wanted to add the question to this thread - does anyone think bespoke are that much better than scenic?

I also got quotes from Bespoke and Scenic a couple of years ago and Paul from Scenic was considerably cheaper despite going for his more expensive option.

I'm sure Bespoke would do a brilliant job, but I've friends who have their windows but I'm pushed to see the difference. And I cannot fault the work Paul carried out.

Good advice from Murray wrt front door and replacement sash windows. Competitive price. Fitting was efficient, the fitters protected the room from dust when fitting the bay and cleaned up well afterwards. Has made a big difference wrt noise and warmth.

• 4 weeks later...
What a pleasure to find a local provider that takes pride in what they do. Nothing is too much trouble, excellent service and attention to detail. No hesitation in recommending Bespoke, in fact, we have to a number of people.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very hqppy - we had ours done about 9 years ago (and our neighbours a year later on our recommendation). Murry and his colleagues have been out a few times to fix this and that but nothing major and everything was dealt with efficiently and with a smile..

great service, lovely people

Has anybody used (or got quotes from) anybody other than Bespoke and Scenic windows please?

If so, please could they comment?

I need at least one and possibly two back windows replacing.

I have done a search but can't find any other relevant threads on here, sorry.