Floor Sanding recommendation- Back to wood

A month or so ago we got our downstairs floors sanded by Steve and Nichola from Back to Wood. I thought I left a review at the time - but somehow I didn't. We are thrilled with the job. They were sanded by another company 6 years ago and needed re-doing - this time round the job was much more thorough and the results are better by far - I wish we'd used Back to Wood originally. Our neighbour was so impressed she booked them immediately, and has just had her upstairs done and is equally as pleased as we are.

My partner borders on OCD in terms of cleanliness, and he couldn't fault them on how tidy they kept things whilst they worked. They are 100% reliable, finished before they said they would and finally (but really important to us) they were fantastic with our 2 dogs, who could have become an issue during the process, but Steve & Nichola were brilliant with them.

Got them coming back in the summer to clean and wax all our doors. They're busy, but very much worth the wait!

• 3 weeks later...
steve and nikki from back to wood are brilliant - they have done the majority of the floors in our one-bed flat and are returning in a few months to tackle the stairs. they are both charming and their work is excellent. nikki's attention to detail is perfect and they are really conscious of their surroundings, always tidying up after themselves. they advised us on different colours and styles and were really patient when i asked them to come back and replace a tiny bit of wood that was bothering me! thank you steve and nikki; i wouldn't trust anyone else with our floors!

• 3 weeks later...