Recommendation - Painter/decorator/plasterer, etc

I am pleased to recommend Carl Ferri Mobile: 07930 316291 - who I chose from previous recommendations on this site (of which there are numerous).

A great decorator (providing an excellent finish) - the work he did at our home included plastering, skimming, painting and some minor carpentry. All done to a high standard at a reasonable price.

In addition he is very personable - and even very tidy! He was also helpful at finding other tradesman to do some additional work (electrician/plumper, etc)

I would recommended Carl for stress free, honest and efficient decorating.

• 3 months later...

I would like to recommend Carl Ferri as well. He re-painted the outside of our house and cleaned up and painted our outside steps. He did a brilliant job, worked very hard and is a lovely guy! I would definitely get him to do more work for us.

Morri

• 2 months later...

I'd likewise recommend Carl Ferri. He has just redecorated a bedroom for me. He turned up punctually when he said he would, was a clean and tidy worker, and - most importantly - the quality of his work was excellent. He also arranged a carpenter to sort out some woodwork that needed doing. Again, the quality of the work was high.

I left him the key to my flat while I went away on holiday for a week, and I returned to find everything completed and the flat in good order.

Highly recommended.

Tim

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Another recommendation for Carl, who with Paul recently wallpapered my hallway and painted a bedroom. The work was done to a high standard and I was particularly impressed with the wallpapering, a great job done in what is not the easiest space to work!

The work was completed on time and Carl kept me up to date on progress and timing throughout. Carl is friendly and personable and was quick to offer helpful advice and answer other decorating queries I had. It was a pleasure to have him do the work for me and I would heartily recommend him to anyone in need of a painter/decorator.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Carl who recently decorated most of the inside of our house and did an excellent job.

The work was completed on time and to a high standard, with Carl even doing odd bits of DIY here and there for free as well. Carl is also a genuinely nice bloke and completely trustworthy.

I recommended Carl to my parents and would happily recommend him to anyone else as well.

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Carl who has just completed painting my sitting room and kitchen. He has done another great job to an excellent standard and very promptly. Amazingly tidy and very flexible as my timetable kept shifting due to the nightmare of a new IKEA kitchen being installed. Definitely recommend him.

• 1 month later...
Carl refurbed the exterior and interior of a five-storey house for us. Our neighbours were so impressed he is now doing the same for them. Very pleased with the work and he'll be doing the same for us (I hope) each time it needs re-doing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
We would highly recommend carl. Carl did extensive internal and external decoration work for us and we have been delighted with the work. One of the biggest factors for us is communication due to our working demands and carl was spot on. Contact me directly if you want to see his work! Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Hi

I am trying to find a decorator to do some work at my flat including plaster work. I saw the recommendation you put up along with others. Can you give me some more information about the work Carl did for you as sometimes it is difficult to trust the recommendations on this site.

thanks

N

• 3 weeks later...

Carl has just completed his second lot of work for me - stripping walls and ceilings, then re-papering and re-painting them, and painting wooden doors and window frames. Just like two years ago, he worked cleanly and considerately, and the quality of the work was excellent. No hesitation at all about recommending him to others.

Tim

• 2 months later...
Another recommendation for Carl Ferri. He and his colleague Paul have just finished decorating two rooms for me (ceilings, walls plus lots of woodwork - window frames, doors, fireplace surround, shelves etc). Carl has been great to work with, very reliable, punctual, efficient, tidy, really helpful with advice on materials and the standard of workmanship has been excellent throughout. Also prompt and clear communication, very personable and patient with my decision making! I have no hesitation in recommending him to others, and thank you to others on the forum who recommended him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot recommend Carl Ferri, and his colleague Paul, highly enough. We wanted a complete redecoration of a large flat with very high ceilings (12ft), including work on various period features, removing and filling in an internal window, hiding cables, etc.

They are knowledgeable, experienced and skilled, and achieved a very high standard of finish. We kept adding bits to the job and they were very patient with our questions and requests, listened, offered great advice and insights, and were very accommodating and flexible. They did some weekend work to accommodate our additional requests.

They were always punctual, finished to deadline and cleaned up every day. Not least of all they are really good guys, friendly, trustworthy and were great with communication throughout, always keeping us in the loop. We always felt we were in good hands with them, and despite this level of service and delivery their quote was very competitive.

Carl Ferri Mobile: 07930 316291

• 1 month later...

I run a boutique interior design studio and recently met with Graeme from Trim Decorating after he got in touch with me online to discuss the refurbishment of our own home in East Dulwich.

After obtaining a couple of local quotes my partner and I have chosen to use my regular West London based builders, mainly because they're able to cover the full scope of works involved in our refurbishment (i.e. parquet flooring and tiling as well as painting and wallpapering), but I was really impressed by the professionalism of the chaps at Trim Decorating and wished to mention them on here as they're Herne Hill based and have a super local portfolio for painting and decorating work.

AT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...