We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.hensonsecurity.com

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageEstate Agent Recommendation - No Flies
Posted by mrsbee 13 May, 2013 20:39

I would like to recommend a new estate agent – No Flies.

They have recently set up in the area and I have just sold my flat with them.

They are internet based so have no “shop” to visit however this made no difference at all to the service they provided.

The brochure was very professional and contained more information than the standard estate agent’s leaflet and the photos were great too.

Communication was excellent throughout the whole process. Viewings were arranged at convenient times and plenty of notice was given (ideal with 3 small children).

We had offers within a week and they went thought them all in details giving balanced advice.

If you are thinking of selling I would highly recommend contacting them – good value for money as well.

Check out the website www.no-flies.co.uk

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

messageRe: Estate Agent Recommendation - No Flies
Posted by No-flies 14 May, 2013 18:58

Thank you very much mrsbee, we are delighted you are pleased with the service so far - and we look forward to getting you through to completion.

Posted by Toldyouso 15 May, 2013 16:24

No-flies I have emailed you through your site

Posted by mrsbee 25 September, 2013 21:17

Just wanted to give an update on No Flies. We have finally exchanged and although it has taken a while I have to say that the service from Brendan and Tony has been fantastic (something I never thought I would ever say that about an estate agent).

The flat was sold in a week and since then Brendan has made the process easy. He dealt with the buyers, solicitors and theother estate agents at all stages. Always using his own initiative and coming up with solutions to any issues that arose. I wish I could say the same for the other estate agents we had to deal with.

If you're thinking of selling I would highly recommend No Flies - don't let the fact that they are only internet based put you off, they are definitely more than a website. The service they provide is better than other agents I've dealt with and cheaper.

Do PM me if you want to know anything else.

Posted by No-flies 27 September, 2013 10:59

Thanks mrsbee. We had a few challenges along the way but glad we were able to sort them out. We wish you and your family much happiness in your new home. Brendan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2013:09:27:11:09:20 by No-flies.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum