Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

I would like to recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening

He uses eco friendly products (which I like)

He maintains our garden, is very friendly and reasonably priced

For any gardening problems or enquires I will be sure to call him

His number is:

07538 760 671 or 0208 299 1804

Cheers,

Rosie

Saied tackled my garden which had become completely wild and overgrown after several years of neglect. It was an enormous task yet he went about his work with cheerfulness, alacrity and huge enthusiasm. His dedication to maintaining an eco friendly environment is commendable and he respected my wishes of preserving a unique (but rather cottage style) garden in an urban setting.

His prices are clearly below average as his speed of work is absolutely amazing. He also made good suggestions re. maintenance and type of flowers that would look great and do well in my particular garden.

I would like him to continue with regular maintenance from now on.

I have never encountered such an obliging and sensible worker.

His no. is 020 8 299 1804 or 07538 760 671.

I would like to recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening.

He has been so helpful and knows what he is doing.

He has saved me time and money and given me lots of good advise for my gardening needs.

Contact him on 07538760671

Thank you every one for your recommendations.

Just to let every one know that I love growing fruit trees and can help plant and look after them, I have 36 variety of fruit trees.I also grow my own veg. and flowers.

I can also help design your garden beside clearing and maintaining.

Call me on 07538760671

Saied

Saied got to grips with our overgrown garden and transformed it in a day. He takes time to listen to what you want to do and what is important for you - and comes up with really creative ideas to suit your budget. He is really friendly and helpful - and definitely knows what he's talking about. We're really looking forward to him helping us with the next step and filling it with colour. We definitely want him to maintain it for us on a regular basis.

Saied's telephone number is 0753860671

Excellent service from a top family man who not only knows his stuff in the garden but is actually a very nice person. wouldn't think twice about recommending such a great gardener,guaranteed satisfaction no doubt. Thanks so much for all your help,will use again!.

Hi, I'd also wholeheartedly recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening - Saied arrived (obligingly with very short notice) at the consultation for our small garden in Beckenham with some new garlic from his own plot and a couple of plants! Such a rarity, I nearly cried! He then last week began to save our small garden from neglect and and has already worked incredibly fast and begun to transform it. He is a kind man who seems to know, love and care for plants and all things garden and who we feel so relieved to have found to help us bring it back to health. Thank you Saied!

Hi there,

Saied has helped me out a number of times - which I am thrilled about and wanted to share my recommendation here...

I am a keen gardener myself, but being heavily pregnant I needed some help to keep things maintained over Spring/Summer. I interviewed four people/companies and settled on Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening because he is:

- punctual

- passionate about gardening

- understands what is needed, suggest solutions and follows instructions

- competitively priced

- efficient and honest about the time he works

- flexible (if the weather changes or last minute delays)

He also brings all his own equipment and tidies up afterwards (disposing of garden waste in the council bins) etc, which makes such a huge difference.

I plan to keep using Dulwich Eco Gardening for all of those nitty gritty gardening jobs (like mowing) I don't and won't have time for.

KWB

Saied came back to do some maintenance work on my garden and to create a feature of pebbles/shingle in an area now cleared of weeds as big as "triffids".

He worked tirelessly and went to Homebase several times to get exactly what I had visualised. The result is stunning and I can't believe the transformation of my garden. He also gave me good advice regarding maintenance of everything (which needs to be low in my case, as I'm so busy).

He more than fulfilled the promise of hard graft after the first session and I will have him come round on a weekly basis to keep up the excellent work.

I highly recommend him. His mobile is; 07538 760 671

I happily and wholeheartedly recommend Saied from Eco Dulwich Gardening. He's friendly, works hard, knows his stuff and is a great help when it comes to all things to do with gardening. Thank you for making our garden look lovely.

For any gardening problems or enquires I will be sure to call him

His number is:

07538 760 671 or 0208 299 1804

Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening has now been three times to work on my small garden in Beckenham and it is already looking transformed and beautiful - somewhat like a whole team of people have been working on it! Saied works very hard and quickly and he will carefully explain everything from enriching the soil to which plant would work best in which position and how to plant so that there will be graduations of colour for the longest time. I cannot recommend his services highly enough, he is also a lovely warm person as well as very skilled.

Evening all, I would also like to recommend Saied. He has completely transformed our garden, turning what began to feel quite jungle like, into a very pretty, quaint, peaceful area. Not only does he work hard, he's completely trustworthy and a pleasure to have around. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Saied at all. A lovely man.

Hi, having just gained a huge amount of light and space in our garden I would like to highly recommend Saied. He has a fantastic knowledge of fruit trees and we are hoping he has saved our plum tree that was badly diseased. Also gave our over grown trees a severe haircut, revealing huge amounts of light and space! He is punctual, courteous and very hard working. He hardly stopped in 8 hours working in 30 degree heat wave. Thank you Saied, see you next week for round three!

I keep seeing false advertising where people are using the forum in the wrong manner.

I have been looking after clients and it is hard work but people are using the threads to advertise themselves faulsely it is pretty obvious please stop and get on with the real work.

Saied

Hello All,

It is my pleasure to recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening: he has transformed our little yard.

Saied attended to our weed filled and uninspiring yard with grace and excellent knowledge, working tirelessly on the hottest day of the year to clear, weed, prune, cut back ivy and plant up our herb garden (with carefully selected herbs he procured for us from the garden centre). He's punctual, hardworking and a real pleasure to work with.

Saied's services are very reasonably priced - I can't recommend him strongly enough.

Give him a call on 07538 760 671. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thank you so much, Saied!

Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening has worked wonders on our building site of a garden at a very reasonable price in just a couple of days and I would highly recommend anyone looking for gardening work to contact him on 07538 760671.

Saied is a lovely man, extremely friendly and helpful with very strong work ethic not to be faulted.

He went out of his way to provide advice and keep me updated on the progress of our project. I had a lot of overgrown bushes etc which I needed cutting back and clearing to make way for our new gravelled area and under which a large amount of rubble was discovered.

Saied worked tirelessly for 2 days which resulted in a total of 40+ bags of bricks and rubble as well as garden waste being removed. This would have been hard work as it was on the two hottest days of the year even without the fact that living in a first floor terraced maisonette flat that this meant each of these 40+ bags of rubble had to be carried up our back flight of stairs from the garden through the flat and then back down the front flight of stairs!!!

He worked wonders and no mess!

I will definitely be using Saied again and would highly recommend you contact him.

Thanks Saied.

Saied returned today to finish some clearing out and tidying up. I thought that my garden had already undergone a transformation after his first visit but now it looks truly amazing and ready for my first summer party outside!

I am over the moon and am deeply grateful to Saied for his dedication and herculean efforts.

Thanks a million Saied and please continue to help me with the general maintenance.

I have read all this tread and called Saied to help with my overgrown and messy garden.

I have been very pleased with what Saied did in one day. The garden looks so much better and shows that the work has been done by a very competent person. As i had a bad experience before with another company i am very glad i followed these recommendations and can only confirm them!

Thank you

Giovanna

I am looking for an assistant though the one I choose must be reliable, likes gardening, hard working and has some knowledge of garden work.

Male or Female may apply and I will need references.

Please email me or call to make an appointment.

Saied