Forum Sponsors

Pippa's Guardians

https://sjbsashwindows.co.uk/

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
messageRe: Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto
Posted by Marjoram June 11, 02:25PM

Another recommendation for Fernando’s hedge-cutting skills! The front hedge here was a mess and very overgrown, and Fernando has cut it into a very neat shape, but without ‘scalping’ it too much, which I am very pleased indeed with. He is polite and he cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. He does not carry a ladder with him, so it would be worth asking him in advance if you need to lend him one (as I did, and it was no problem). As other people have mentioned, he also cannot take garden waste away, so he will use your existing brown bin. I would definitely use his services again.

Posted by Mad_maddy1 June 13, 02:13PM

Hi Fernando. I am looking for someone to cut my hedges in my small garden along with a couple of other jobs. I live in langton rise, Foresthill. If you are interested please could you tell me your hourly rate and when it would be posssible to fit me in. Thankyou. Kind regards Madeleine

Posted by Maxixefaye70 July 12, 12:51PM

Another recommendation for Fernando Pinto, coming monthly to clear the garden, cut back, hedges, trim the ivy, everything needed to keep the garden looking neat and tidy, very helpful.
Thank you Fernando

Posted by blakejo July 26, 10:47AM

Another recommendation for Fernando. He does a great job in keeping our garden under control and is a pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommend!

Posted by elias Yesterday, 11:23PM

Highly recommend Fernando, he keeps our garden tidy and clean monthly. Our whole family are very big fans of him and his work. Thank you for going above and beyond with sorting out the climbers and ivy yesterday.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum