Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

I would like to recommend Fernando for any garden labouring / hedge cutting needs you may have.

Fernando was punctual, polite and had very reasonable rates. He cut our front garden hedges this morning and worked hard in the heat to make the crazy hedges look tidy and respectable, clearing up the cuttings afterwards. I would gladly ask him to help me again for any general gardening and hedge cutting jobs.

You can pm Fernando through his user name Fernando Pinto.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to second this recommendation. Fernando is extremely polite, punctual and very hardworking, my garden looks amazing after Fernando worked his magic on it for 4 hours. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Best

Hibbs

We also hired Fernando to cut our hedge and found him to be friendly, punctual, polite and very hard working. I would have absolutely no problem recommending him for any gardening work you may have (although do bear in mind that he doesn't have transport so can't remove waste for you) and would book him again when the time comes.

Fernando came today and spent this afternoon chopping our hedge.

He was punctual, pleasant and did a very good job. We'll be asking him back I am sure for other jobs in the future. I would recommend him to anyone needing work on their gardens.

Thanks Fernando!

Another recommendation here for Fernando.

He just did some work in my garden, trimming / cutting and tiding - as other's have mentioned on the forum, he was punctual and extremely polite.

My garden looks so much better and brighter.

I would happily recommend Fernando to my neighbour who also requires some clearing up done. Thanks Fernando, a job well done.

Fernando came to trim our very unruly hedge (practically a tree) today in the lunchtime heat and has done a very nice job of it. He has also cleared a lot of rubbish from our front garden. It looks so much better! As others have mentioned, he was extremely punctual and very polite. Would highly recommend him for any similar jobs.

I too would like to recommend Fernando, he came round today and did cutting/tidying/weeding and removing of hedge and general tidy up.

He is a very polite friendly guy. Very punctual & hardworking ( in the hot sun ).

Will be using his services again in a few weeks time for gardening jobs.

Thank you Fernando!

Best,

Shazza

I'd also like to recommend Fernando. I've had him working at my house for several weeks now and he has always worked extremely hard and as everyone points out, he is punctual, meticulous and thoughtful in his work. I'd highly recommend him. He's taken a large load off my back by being able to sort out my garden!

I highly recommend Fernando, he did some work for an elderly friend of mine in Penge on tuesday, he cut back ivy which had grown up the side of his cottage and partially covered the windows. He has done an amazing job, and cleared and packed the cuttings into sacks, leaving the garden clean and tidy. He also trimmed other areas in the garden which needed it!

Fernando is polite and punctual, and very hard working, and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Fernando spent over 6 hours in my garden in the drizzle and he did a great job, the garden is transformed and gives me a blank canvas to work on which is just what I wanted.

He was punctual, friendly, cleaned up after himself and was an all round reliable guy. And his hourly rate was very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

I, too, have just asked Fernando to help us with our lovely but rather unruly garden and he has been fantastic. Fast, thorough and immaculate clean work + a lovely person to work with: he will definitely be back!

I shall from now on be back on EDF much more often - immensely useful contacts and references - many thanks to its Admin...

I'd like to add to Fernando's many recommendations. He did a great job on my front garden today - he cut and also removed all the moss and weeds from my lawn, created some new beds and planted 15 lavender plants. The garden looks lovely already! He is punctual, very pleasant, a hard worker and takes great pride in his work. He's coming back next week to finish the front and then start on the back garden. I too, have no hesitation in recommending him.

I found Fernando from this forum, he came today and did a brilliant job at tidying our neglected front garden. He's punctual, pleasant, tidy and did a great job. He transformed our front garden! He will be back next week to help us tidy our back garden!

I'd definitely recommend him to anyone who need some gardening done to their gardens!