Recommendations for moving companies

TP18

http://www.greenmanandvan.co.uk/team.html

Green Man and Van are fantastic! best moving company I have ever used and I have moved house/flat a lot! They helped me move from a seventh floor building and I didn't even have to lift a finger. Very very competitive and totally worth it. They are extremely careful when it comes to art works which I had lots of. They are definitly not your average moving company and most of my friends have used them in the past too. THey also assemble furniture (bed, shelves) and...Also our move turned out to be a lot longer than anticipated but they didn't charge any additional amount at all but stuck to their initial quote.

• 4 weeks later...
+1 for Roberts & Dennys. We moved last week and they were simply fantastic. I'd highly recommend taking their packing option - they wrapped everything in paper and nothing was broken. Nice crew, polite, courteous and on time. The only downside was the mountains of wrapping paper now that we've unpacked - but they've already said they'll pop back once we are straight to take it all away. Reasonably priced too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to recommend Bridges Removals....very easy to work with, on time, efficient and friendly team. I will definitely use them again....very reasonably priced too. Ph 0207 640 2448. If it was possible, Steve and his team made the whole process so much more stress free.

I was recommended by friends and family Elephant Removals. I was more than happy to use this company. I received affordable quote. The team worked damn hard and managed my move very smoothly.

They were brilliant, carried out packing, dismantling and reassembling of my furniture and handled it brilliantly well.

Here's their address wwww.elephantremovals.co.uk and you can get full details from their site.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi,

I do understand this is an old post but I do feel that I need to spread the word about Superb Moves.

We used superbmoves (or perhaps it's .co.uk) and they were excellent. Our move wasn't easy, with a number of things needing to go into storage and then being delivered on the move day but it all went very smoothly. I'd definitely take a look at them. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...