Outstanding Car Valeting!

victoria285

I've just had my car interior valeted as I'm expecting a baby. I was quoted ?45 and it would take about 2-2.5 hrs.

Wayne spent over four hours cleaning the inside & it looks better than it did new!

It still only cost ?45, as he doesn't charge extra for going over - he's just a perfectionist in getting it perfect :)

I will definitely be using him again. I'm amazed how clean it is!

Wayne 07507646640

www.waaprestigevaleting.co.uk

Another rec for Wayne the Perfectionist! My 10 year old car looks like it has just left the showroom, including the interior which had become an embarrassment when giving lifts to friends and colleagues :-\ Wayne takes real pride in his work and won't stop until it looks perfect. Thanks Wayne - hopefully it won't take as long next time!

Helen :-)

• 1 year later...

Hello people this is just a update to say I'm back full time doing mobile Valeting like I used too with new not so long name: WAA prestige!! Instead of WAA prestige Valeting

I reopen from Saturday 9th may 2015

My new website not yet finished but take note is www.waaprestige.co.uk

My email:[email protected]

My new contact number: Wayne Anthony Alleyne: 07944257556

I am open from 9am-6pm Monday-Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm

Outside wash ?10

Wash & vac ?20

Mini valet ?40

Full valet from ?70

Inside valet from ?35

Outside valet from ?35

My valets are very intense and take hours as I clean every bit of the vehicle like it was my own.

Me too. Wayne did a full valet on my car this afternoon. It was in a disgraceful state and now looks 10 years younger. Never thought i'd see the inside looking so clean and smart again. Wayne worked extremely hard, he has great attention to detail and is really nice to deal with. Another very happy customer.

Once again another satisfied customer I live to valet and see the smile on my customers faces once the jobs complete. Please keep me in mind for next time remember I do other cheaper valets also. Please see website for details or simple drop me a text or call thanks Wayne

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Delighted to add our recommendation for Wayne too. He just spent 6hrs(!!) cleaning our car inside and out and it looks brand new. Really impressed with his prices and attention to detail and we'll definitely be using him again.

Wayne did a fantastic Job for me too. He came to me on the day I contacted him, worked late into the night (after 9.30pm) and made my car look like new. He worked hard, was very pleasant, did a great job and took a real pride in his work..I highly recommend him. Tim N

• 3 weeks later...
Wayne is wonderful. He gave my car a full valet initially but it's more cost effective to have a monthly mini valet so I do that now ! He is fantastic and goes the extra mile. Totally recommend Wayne (and the monthly mini valet system!)

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Wayne. I booked a mini valet with him, based on the recommendations on this site. He's a done a great job, my car looks cleaner than I've ever seen it, and it's now in really good condition ready to be sold. He's hard-working, really takes pride in what he does, and as others have already said, is a friendly guy. Thanks Wayne.

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to try Wayne after reading all those lovely comments on here. And they are all true :)

I have used my car for 2,5 years for my Dog Walking business so you can only imagine the state of it...Full of hair and slobber :) I think it was a challange for Wayne but he gave it 110%. He worked really hard , over 8hrs. And the price wasn't too bad ;) Very professional and polite guy.

Will def use him again in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Very happy to say I read the posts and contacted Wayne.

Although an incredibly busy business, most certainly worth the wait! So much so that we have now set up a company contract with him to have our vans valeted on a monthly basis.

Very very very happy with the results of all my vans, inside and out as well as my much loved car

Helpful

Friendly

Polite

Reliable

Sue

Www.suzannejames.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all for recommending Wayne. We've just had him valet the interior of our car that our cat decided to have a little accident in on a recent trip to the vets. Have never seen it look so clean and it now smells so good! Wayne is a thoroughly nice chap too and I would recommend him to anyone.

Another recommendation for Wayne. He did a full valet inside and out on my very dirty Mini arrived at 1.30 worked non-stop for almost 7 hours leaving the car absolutely immaculate by the time he finished it was dark ! Really friendly guy and like all the above would recommend and be using him again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello people this is just a update to say our opening hours Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm Sunday 11am-8pm

Check out our website for full list of services we offer: www.waaprestige.co.uk

My email: [email protected]

Contact number: Wayne Alleyne: 07944257556

check us out on social media: Instagram and Facebook name: WAA Prestige Empire

we are now a proud Member of Check A Trade(Where Reputation Matters) www.checkatrade.com/WAAPrestigeEmpire

Discount is available for more than one vehicle cleaned on the same day at the same premises.

My valets are very intense and take hours as we clean every bit of the vehicle to the highest standard.

Fully insured and Qualified company.

Hello

I would also like to add my recommendation for Wayne after finding him on the forum. Wayne was on time and completed a professional full interior and exterior valet with an excellent eye for detail. I can highly recommend the team.

We have been using Wayne for 8 months now and have vans and car cleaned monthly and can honestly say that each month he never fails to impress us...so-much-so that he has moved on to clean my mums car and a few of the team who work for me too!

Really great service

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
I've just had my car valeted by Wayne. It's a convertible and had that green stuff on the roof and was also covered in dog hair. It was spotless when he finished. As everyone else says, he's a perfectionist and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.