Forum Sponsors

http://www.elwyns.com/

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageFloral Designer... Wedding & Event Flowers....
Posted by poppyfisher 30 September, 2013 15:16

Are you looking for a florist for an event or wedding?

Have a look at my website www.wild-willow.co.uk

If you would like testimonials please get in touch - my last wedding was for a lovely bride in East Dulwich!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:02:10:11:53:26 by poppyfisher.

messageRe: Floral Designer... Wedding Flowers?
Posted by HollieES 03 October, 2013 14:45

I'd like to highly recommend Laura above, she did the flowers for my wedding a couple of week ago and I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. Laura listened to exactly what I wanted, and with a gorgeous dose of her creativity and talent the end result couldn't have been more perfectly how I'd envisaged. She is so warm and friendly that getting together to discuss the flowers was so much fun - I really can't recommend her more highly. Am waiting for our photos at the moment but happy to share when they're back.

Thanks Laura!

Hollie x

messageRe: Floral Designer... Wedding Flowers?attachment
Posted by poppyfisher 20 January, 2014 18:48

I am now taking bookings for 2014 xx

If you would like me to prepare a mood board to give you some ideas my email is wildwillowflowers.com

Laura

Attachments: image.jpg (116.1KB)   image.jpg (128.5KB)   image.jpg (155.6KB)  
Posted by poppyfisher 10 February, 2014 11:52

Just booked in another lovely bride for wedding in EDT in June, get in touch if you would like more details x

messageRe: Floral Designer... Wedding & Event Flowers....
Posted by poppyfisher 03 March, 2014 11:52

Another bride booked for Ed wedding x

Posted by Rach01 04 July, 2014 17:11

I would also like to highly recommend Wild Willow for wedding flowers who I found via this forum. Laura was a pleasure to deal with; professional, passionate and full of wonderful inspiring ideas. The bouquets, button holes and reception flowers were, and I think everyone would agree, utterly stunning. We were totally blown away by the beautiful colours and arrangements. The flowers were my favourite part of the wedding planning process & fully exceeded my expectations.

messageRe: Floral Designer... Wedding & Event Flowers....
Posted by Kirenee July 11, 01:33PM

I rarely find something I really like on forums, so I was very surprised when I visited your web-site. It is SO gorgeous! I'd definitely ask you to be the florist on our wedding if I lived in East Dulwich. I've also found a nice article that tells about wedding bouquets: https://www.poptop.uk.com/blog/wedding-bouquet-ideas-what-to-choose/, you could have a look if you are searching for some inspiration, Anyway, you're doing great, good luck!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was july 11, 01:36pm by Kirenee.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum