Mobile beautician in East Dulwich

BeautyOnTheRun

Hello ladies,

My name is Sem. I am a mobile beautician based in East Dulwich, off Lordship Lane, SE22 0QY. I?m a salon trained beautician with a passion for making people feel and look fabulous. With over 15 years of experience in Beauty Therapy, I offer a wide range of treatments, such as:

- eyebrow threading

- waxing

- facial

- false lashes

- manicure/pedicure

- eyelash/eyebrow tinting

- massages etc.

All the treatments that I provide are in reasonable prices. Please PM me for my price list. Also, I am available to travel to your house or you can come to mine. Hope to hear from you ladies soon.

I've just had Sem come to me today. She was fabulous and I too, would highly recommend her. She arrived on time, gave my neck/shoulders/back a little massage too (it is very sore) and she was very adament about ensuring that her threading was to my liking. I will definitely be seeing her again :)

Oh and like Pickles said, not one ounce of pain, just lovely eyebrows after :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had Sem for my first ever eyebrow threading and a swedish massage - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! She was so sweet and my eyebrows did not hurt one bit! Love the massage and I'm definitely having her back! Next time I'm going for the waxing too!

She is also exceptionally reasonably priced!

My mum and sister are also going to be booking!