Excellent carpet/ sofa cleaner - Steve Nourse from Inclean

hkirsop

Just want to post a recommendation for Steve Nourse from Inclean ( 07941344137) who cleaned our sitting room carpet and sofas a couple of weeks ago. We had recently had a new fireplace fitted and they had really messed up the cream carpet with loads of soot - Steve came round really promptly and very efficiently cleaned the carpets and the sofas that were also covered in plaster dust and they are all as good as new! Typically a week later my husband spilt red wine over one of the sofas and Steve has come round and cleaned it for us and once again looks wonderful! Very good service, very reasonable and a very nice guy! Thank you!

• 3 months later...
Steve came to clean my front porch - Victorian tiles - and my filthy, I mean really grubby kitchen floor - hard Lino. He was quick, tidy, reasonably priced and left both looking sparkling. He's a lovely guy and came out the day after I called him. Have used him before and will use him again the next time we need our carpets done.

Had Steve clean our sofas, carpets and decking end of April, and he did a great job. Managed to get three years worth of dirt and jeans marks and general toddler abuse out of a cream sofa and cream carpets as well as clearing the decking up nicely. Definite recommendation, and would use again next time we need things done.

I would like to recommend Steve from Inclean. Steve came to clean the rooms which were recently decorated and managed to remove some paint spots on the carpets and give them a thorough clean. Very happy with the results and would use him again.

Incleans telephone number 07941344137

• 1 month later...

A big thank you to Steve from Inclean services. Cleaned my carpets and removed a lot of stains I thought was permenant. Cleaned one sofa and removed an ink stain which has been there for a while. Very happy with the service and would use him for all our cleaning in the future. Super!

Contact info 07941344137.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Steve Nourse. He's been to clean our carpets today for the third time and has removed a patch of grease and several odd rusty looking stains leftover from a plumber's visit from our stairs. The place looks spotless! Great communication too, quick to respond and very professional.

Contact number is 07941344137

• 3 weeks later...
I just wanted to recommend Steve Nourse who came to clean our carpets at short notice. Our place looks spotless now and he managed to remove stains that I thought would never disappear. He even managed to remove an permanent ink stain from our sofa. He was very professional with excellent communication and arrived at the agreed time! I will definitely use him again. His contact number is 07941344137.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Steve's got my vote! He got me out of a tight spot when the tenants used a terrible company for their checkout clean and I had literally 2 days to get everything re-done before the new tenants moved in. He was onsite and had done the job to an incredible standard (the carpets look brand new!) all within 36 hours. very happy and I'll definitely be using him again!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another very happy customer.Just had steve clean my large sofa,2 chairs.foot stool,and through lounge cream carpet All have come up lovely furniture looks brand new ,carpet also looks great ,fresh and clean.Steve is vary helpful, gives good advice ,nice chap.would highly recommend.

• 2 months later...

Another regular and happy customer. Steve and Sid have been cleaning our carpets annually for several years and each time I'm amazed how good my carpets look.

Steve is dependable and pleasant to deal with - highly recommended.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Steve came around after I saw the recommendations on the forum. Very nice guy. We had a radiator leak badly on the carpet in our bedroom. Steve was honest and said he wasn?t sure it would come out but managed to get the stain out! Very pleased. Would definitely recommend and will use his services again.