The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

• 3 weeks later...
Steve just fixed my dishwasher and tumble dryer. He came when he said he would and was quick, efficient and not expensive. I am so relieved to have my appliances in working order again. I wish I had phoned him weeks ago. I would definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
I phoned Steve (Spin doctor) this morning as my washing machine had packed up. He arrived very quickly, identified the problem (pin holding the drum had split and the drum had fallen into machine - I had assumed it was a gonner but thought I'd run it by him) He fixed it within 5 minutes as there is a spare slot to attach the drum to. All sorted very efficiently and no costly parts. That was easy! Would definitely recommend.

We've also just had Steve round to fix our washing machine and can highly recommend him. He came round within 24 hours of me phoning him, was on time, efficient, polite and most importantly of all, has fixed our washing machine! So good to find someone who you can whole-heartedly recommend on to friends and neighbours!

Steve brought my dishwasher back to life, was clunking and hissing but he cleared all the gunk from the pipes and saved me from having to buy a new one. Came round very quickly and charged a set fee. His no is 07921 777428 and email on spindoctor website. Highly recommend him if you have any appliances misbehaving!

Steve saved me hundreds of pounds in under an hour by reviving my old (1997!) Neff integrated washing machine to lather another day.

I thought I needed a new washer, but he told me I couldn't buy better quality nowadays and it was easily fixable.

Saving money is great but getting good advice is even more valuable. Always call the Spin Doctor first.

Another recommendation for Steve who I've used numerous times over recent years and again today to repair my dishwasher. He is extremely knowledgeable, reliable and helpful and is also a thoroughly nice guy. I have no hesitation in recommending him. His number is 07921777428.

I must recommend Steve - he is brilliant. Serviced my dishwasher yesterday and has previously fixed it for me. He is a lovely guy and really good at what he does, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

• 3 weeks later...

We saw Steve a few weeks back after I managed to pull our tumble drier handle off :0(

When I called him, he advised me to order the replacement handle online (am sure some

would order themselves & would have left me clueless as to how cheap it was!) & once it arrived, came round to fit it & even gave all the filters a good clean/gave the drier a bit of an MOT. Not planning on having any probs soon, but won't hesitate to call him again if I did.

Another endorsement here - Steve came round on Monday to replace the washing machine seal. Ordered the replacement when I called him last week, arrived on time, completed the job super quick and sorted out another issue with my dryer. Have also previously used him for a fault on our dishwasher. Answered plenty of questions from my inquisitive 4 year old. I highly recommend him.