Painter and Decorator, Brad, All-Round Renovation 07980 662 456

Bradlington

Hello all,

I'm Brad. My decorating company is called All-Round Renovation and is based in East Dulwich (Ivanhoe Road).
Phone: 07980 662 456
http://www.allroundrenovation.com/home.html

I've been asked to start a new thread by the Forum Team.

People have been recommending us on here for years and years and years... Then there was one thread started about us back 2010 by somebody that started to reappear again and again as people added their experiences to it, and it grew and grew. Heartbreakingly, a mistake with a general maintenance clear out by The Forum has accidentally deleted that thread, even though it was still being commented on as recently as last week. It's a lot of work to build a great reputation, so going from the most recommended decorator on here to the least in a single keystroke is a serious set back. I have faith, I love The Forum! I've found many good people on here for the work I've needed doing (mechanic, electrician, plumber), and the good people get the work. It's a great thing. The Forum Team have said that they can't re-instate the deleted thread, but they've said to start a thread about ourselves and they'll attempt to find bits and bobs (in some cache somewhere..?) and try to copy and paste them here.

I mention all of this, because I'm hoping there will be a lot of posts in a suspiciously short amount of time... They are genuine! From genuine clients and genuine projects. We're just trying to rebuild what's been lost is all.

Thank you to everybody that has ever posted about us! I think it's vulgar to comment on a thread about yourself, so, thank you in advance for any and/or all comments in the future! They really do make a huge difference and is greatly appreciated by us all.

Cheers
Brad

07980 662 456

*Edited to add link to website
*Edited to add phone number to title

Phone Number: 07980 662 456
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

Let me be the first to help reinstate the lost recommendations! Brad and his team have done a number of decorating jobs for us over the last few years, most notably stripping out horrible textured wallpaper from our 1970's loft extension, redecorating, and building in some cupboards. The rooms were previously dark and unpleasant, and are now light, airy and a nice space to be in.

They are a pleasure to have in the house, work hard, and leave things tidy at the end of each day.

We will definitely use them again, as have a couple of rooms needing attention following some damp problems.

Highly recommended.

I found Brads details on the forum a few weeks ago and am thrilled. I received excellent care from both him and a colleague, and have the amazing (and swift) results to prove it.

I highly recommend this local company, and will definitely be using them again.

We have used Brad and his team many times over the years on two different homes. Their standard of work is second to none.

They take great care in the early prep work (sanding and filing etc.) so that the finished article is always excellent. Also, and equally important in our view, they treat your home with care and respect whilst there - ensuring everything is covered and dust free as possible (unlike other trades we've encountered!)

Brad had just finished redecorating our front room and we couldn't be more happy with the results. We have also recommended Brad to friends and neighbours and they have all been equally pleased.

As above - Highly recommended

We found Brad's details on the forum a while back and he and his team decorated the majority of our house for us last year. We were very happy with the quality of the finish and the amount of time and effort put into the job. House was always left clean and tidy at the end of each day and the work was finished on time. Would definitely recommend Brad and his team.

I am glad Brad is still around, I used him some years ago and was very satisfied with the quality of his work. I have coming up another couple of decorating jobs to be undertaken and will be getting in touch with him later in the year.

We used brad and his team last year to do a significant amount of decorating and were super pleased with the results. He works hard for his money and cares about getting things right (for example we had to get one wall skimmed and he sourced the plasterer- he wasn't happy with the quality of the results and so he tidied up and also lined the wall, which we'd been considering doing but had decided against for budgetary reasons, at no extra cost). Also importantly he is an all round nice guy and I felt very confident giving him a set of keys to the house and letting him get on with it. We were so pleased with his work that we have already asked him to quote doing some work in our new house since we've recently moved.

I used Brad and his lovely team a few weeks ago and they were absolutely amazing. they re-lined our walls, filled holes, painted and put on new skirting.

1. Extremely professional - after coming over for an initial visit Brad emailed me a very detailed quote

2. Very clean (covered absolutely everything in plastic!)

3. Most importantly did a top quality job.

It was wonderful to come home from work every night and see that they'd made good progress, and had packed all their tools/floor covers away neatly - things like that make all the difference!

great value too, very competitive quote. seriously just call these guys, easy decision.

I was very happy to post a recommendation on The Forum years ago when I first met Brad and All-Round, and I am even happier now after having benefitted from their excellent work, and professional, personable, persnickey service!

From re-papering and painting ceilings, to painstakingly painting tricky woodwork, to making weird and wonky masonry look wonderful, to fitting in around my schedule, to being a pleasure to deal with as well as being a relief to know you can call on and get exactly what you need, and more than what you pay for. Brad and his team are the best.

It's a shame about the lost recommendations, but hopefully the reposting of past and present positive feedback will catapult All-Round back to the top of their class. Becaause they are top class!

Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for the loss of postings. About 18 months ago I searched for recommendations on the EDF for a good painter and decorator and Brad was by far the most recommended (and I don't mean by people with just a few postings - I always check that out before placing any weight on them). Unfortunately, Brad was booked up at the time I wanted some decorating work doing (presumably because of his good work and all the recommendations!).

However, I have subsequently had work done by Brad and his team and I can safely say they live up to the many recommendations and to my consequently high expectations. They work hard and are very tidy and considerate and produce great looking results. They are also really friendly and make having the unavoidable disruption to your home bearable.

I would highly recommend them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I used Brad a few years ago to do the exterior of the house. Found him polite, tidy, professional, easy to have around the place. But to put a bit of balance in this thread, I did report on a (now deleted?) posting a while back that within three years, one window was badly peeling and needed to be re-done. So bear in mind it's not just how the job looks when it's finished, it has to last too.

• 1 month later...

I posted back in March (above). We've now also had the exterior of our house done by Brad and his guys and are delighted at the quality of the work - which matched the excellent job they did on the interior. The outside of the house is transformed - the cracked and crumbling masonry has been fixed and rotting window frames and sills repaired and the paint finish couldn't be better.

As before, everyone on the job was professional and extremely considerate. They protected carpets and floors and everything else inside (and outside) the house with great care and cleaned and tidied up every evening before leaving. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend them.

Another recommendation for Brad and his team. They just finished painting the exterior & interior of our house - very professional, great at cleaning up and high standard of work. The team are very polite and they were very good at organising themselves around our hectic household.

Big thumbs up from us.

• 4 weeks later...
I am adding my recommendation to the list. Brad's team have completely transformed my kitchen, bathroom, hallway and lounge. It's a top quality job, completed to time and budget. The guys were hard-working, friendly, considerate and polite, thoroughly protected the carpets and furniture and cleaned up before leaving every night. I couldn't really have asked for more. I'll definitely be using them again.

• 3 weeks later...

Brad and his guys just finished transforming the exterior of our house, painstakintly painting over the horrible pebbledash, stripping all the woodwork back and filling the rot, and leaving it all looking fantastic. Highly recommended.

But Brad... living in Camberwell is nothing to be ashamed about!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

would just like to add even further recomendations to Brad and his team. He provided us with excellent clear quote and time scale for painting and decorating of 3 rooms and hallway - all done to time and budget and extremely helpful plus kept place tidy at end of each working. All the recommendations my husband and I can echo and are true reflection we would absolutely be happy to provide reference for Brad any time.

Plus his recommendation to brilliant local plasterer was spot on which assisted the whole process with no fuss, no pain and all gain for the finish we have.

thank you Brad and team

Another recommendation... Despite being very booked up brad still was able to squeeze us in. Great professional job for reasonable price. I've learnt from bitter experience it's always worth waiting for a good tradesmen and not rushing a job with some one who doesn't have the reputation!

Thanks brad and team- love our newly painted front door!

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Brad - really pleasant to deal with and did a fantastic job prepping and painting two rooms and the front of our house. Will definitely be using Brad again in the future. He was flexible and accommodating in terms of timings and working around electrical works, going on at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Brad and his team - they are a very professional team who deliver great results. I have used Brad on a couple of occasions now and on both occasions, he spent time understanding my requirements and talking through possibilities before sending over clear and very reasonable quotes. He and his team transformed my house - painted my hallway, kitchen and bedrooms; created new cupboards and shelving; removed my horrible double glazing units; put up curtain rails ... the list goes on. I left him and his team in my house every day and returned to a house that was tidied up with tools put away. Would definitely use Brad again - no question.

And another recommendation for Brad and his team. They are so clean and tidy! Not a speck of paint on any light, fittings, switches or anywhere it shouldn't be. Very very professional. They painted my hallway and bannisters (three floors), all my door frames and repaired and painted the woodwork around my front door.

At the end of every day, it was spotless. And they used their own hoovers (I hate it when builders use my hoover -generally that means I am going to have to buy a new one).

I'm already discussing more work with him.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

There seems to be a theme here but I want to provide yet another recommendation for Brad and his team. We've just had him in to redecorate both our bedrooms and then put some tricky wallpaper up in the lounge and bathroom. To say we were impressed would be an understatement. The job they did in one of the rooms is amazing; we had some horrible textured wallpaper which was hiding a wall in pretty dire condition. The guys filled and smoothed and relined the wall left it with a fantastic finish. They were clean and trustworth and I couldn't recommend them highly enough. They are definitely the guys we'll go to when we need anything else doing.