Painter and decorator recommendation - Laurant Webb

mcgowankim

Hi

Just wanted to recommend Laurant Webb who has just completed decorating our hall stairs and landing, plus 2 bedrooms. The standard of the work is beautiful. The attention to detail is far beyond what I would have done. They were the tidiest tradesmen we have ever had and I am truly thrilled with the work.

Not only this, but he was really accommodating of our family situation. I needed it to be in the holidays as have a toddler and 6month old baby and did not want to be at home. He did this by bringing in a team of 4 and completed all the work in just one week!!! Search the forum as I did for other great reviews.

Cannot recommend Laurant highly enough. He can be contacted on 07776 187667 or [email protected]

• 8 months later...

We have had extensive refurbishment and extension work done to our house over the last 18 months and had the full spectrum of tradespeople in the house over that time. The standout pair/team were our decorators, Oleh and Nick.

Brilliant finish (many people have commented on the quality of the painting in our home), the easiest tradespeople we have ever had in the house (kids took a real shine to them) and quiet, clean and tidy (beyond our expectations and unlike any other tradespeople we have had).

Their contact details are Oleh 0794 993 8385 and Nick 0744 700 2564. If they do any painting and decorating in your home, you will not be disappointed. We will have them back anytime we need any more decorating done.

We do not normally post and given that we had some ordinary experiences with tradespeople, we felt that we should be sharing the positive experience we had with Oleh and Nick.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I would also like to add my recommendation for Laurent and his team. They have just finised decorating our study and we are delighted with the results. The work was completed in four days whilst we were away and they left the place spotless. There were a few areas that needed touching up and Laurant came and finised this on a Saturday evening to ensure it was completed by Monday morning for the carpet to be fitted. He was always responsive to any emails and texts and kept us updated as to his progress. I am very happy to provide a reference.

• 2 months later...
I would also enthusiastically recommend Laurant Webb and his team. They have just finished painting the exterior of our house and have done a beautiful job. Our ageing window sills have been given a new lease of life and I feel confident that the job has been done properly. I think that Laurant is a perfectionist, which is what you want in a decorator. He was also very easy to communicate with before and during the job, and he and his team were very tidy and considerate (I work from home several days a week and this was no problem at all).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Laurant and his team have just ( July 2017) decorated the outside of our house, plus our new loft and first floor. Plus he has a great carpenter who built some lovely new cupboards in the loft.

We would recommend them very highly. The price was reasonable. Laurant and his team were a pleasure to have around the house . There was great attention to detail . Any little problems were sorted out without any fuss. He will provide all receipts for materials etc. They've done a great job . We would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone. They also did a similar job down the street A few months ago and are highly recommended by that family. We agree with other people that they were very tidy and considerate.

All in all we are very happy we chose Laurant.

• 3 weeks later...

Eventually made contact with Laurant & must say they did a fantastic job, quote was reasonable and completed work swiftly and professionally. Would definitely recommend.

Laurant Webb

Building, Painting and Decorating

07776 187 667

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I highly recommend Laurant and his team - they did an amazing job decorating and sorting out our kitchen, and at short notice too. They were very professional and were super neat and tidy (which really was a godsend as I work a lot from home). I will definitely be asking them to take control of our next home decorating project!

Laurant Webb - 07776187667

• 1 month later...

Over the past 2-3 years, Laurant and his team have become our go-to decorators. They've done a number of different decorating and re-plastering jobs for us, both inside and outside and we've been very impressed each time.

His team are quiet, efficient and never leave a mess.

I didn't realise until recently that Laurant also does building jobs...next time we need anything done, he'll definitely be first in line to quote.

Laurant Webb

07776 187667

[email protected]

(also Laurant's wife Lisa is a brilliant graphic designer....if you need any logos or product design...)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Laurant has been used by our Freehold several times. We are a two Georgian buildings on Camberwell New Road dating back to circa 1850 so can be a fiddly job with all the details and plus making good old items. Laurant carried out front and back elevations re-decorating and more recently the freehold interior. So communal areas. Colour scheme and carpet is excellent plus upgraded all lightting to recessed which was a horrible job done well.

I used Laurant and his team to do some summer works on my garden also which was great. Drainage, summer house erection and building of a small brick storage unit. All went well especially as access is tricky.

Laurant always has solutions and is honest, reliable and quotes well. Thoroughly recommend and always do. Available for reference if you need.. photos etc.

• 2 years later...

This is to highly recommend Laurant and his team for any decorating and maintenance work you might need at your home. We’ve used them many times over several years and they are soon to do some further much needed jobs at our house. Laurant is a pleasure to work with and his prices are fair and transparent; the work is excellent and completed in a timely manner, with minimal disruption working around our busy family life. Do please consider them for any project you might be planning. Contact him at 07776 187667.

I highly recommend Laurant and his team. I have used them a number of times over the last few years. From start to finish the process is always straightforward, helpful, and very well priced, the  tradesmen are always brilliant and do a fantastic job. 

After a recent burglary at my properly I reached out to Laurant to see if he could help me and he came round the very next morning and sorted out the problem for me which was amazing and he totally saved the day.

Please reach out to him for any jobs, he is really friendly, professional, and totally reliable. His number is 07776 187667