Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

www.inshutters.co.uk

http://www.elwyns.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
messageRe: Recommending Plumber - Billy Hunter heating solutions
Posted by HunterHtingSolutions June 13, 07:20PM

Great Plumber Recommendation
Posted by nat_pinklady Today, 04:33PM

Billy at Hunter Heating Solutions is great and I would recommend him and his company to everyone on here. Reliable, easy to get in touch with, local, and has lots of experience. Hunter Heating Solutions - Billy - 07986296453

Posted by SaraEllen June 28, 05:15PM

I'd like to add my recommendation for Billy. He came to fix my central heating boiler this week. He was really good! He is knowledgeable, worked hard to fix the problem quickly, very professional, reasonably priced, and friendly. I will definitely use him again. Highly recommended!

Posted by cella June 29, 02:57PM

Billy installed a new boiler and radiators this week. He was efficient, helpful and courteous over the 3 day installation. A professional and reasonably priced service.

Posted by HunterHtingSolutions July 09, 09:30PM

Billy Hunter Heating Solutions
Posted by Juliette B Yesterday, 11:41PM

Absolutely pleasure to deal with Billy and receive faultless service without incident. A knowledgeable problem solver who adapted to our requirements in a professional manner. I would happily recommend Hunter Heating to anyone who wishes to employ an outstanding expert and received excellent craftsmanship.

Posted by LucyInTheRye October 03, 11:19AM

Another glowing review for Billy from me and a thank you to the forumites who posted previous recommendations for him, he is a real find. He did a great job fitting a hot water cylinder, improved pipework and removed old water tanks for us as well as moving pipework around for our renovation. He obviously takes great pride in his work and we now have a seemingly never-ending supply of hot water which is wonderful. Billy is polite, tidy, helpful, trustworthy and a very nice man. Thank you Billy.

Posted by annaleecurran October 15, 02:49PM

Absolutely excellent! Billy and co could not have been more friendly and helpful! The quality of their work, their professionalism and their integrity are outstanding. They replaced a boiler for me, removing the old one from the kitchen and putting the new one in the airing cupboard - plus did extensive improvements on the old piping and low pressure problem. And all of it done with enthusiasm and real regard for me as the home owner. It was a pleasure to have them here. I could not recommend them more highly!

Posted by ewickstead November 02, 08:31PM

Would also highly recommend Billy & his apprentice Aaron who came to replace our wall mounted radiators with floor standing ones. A lovely guy who clearly knows his stuff. There was a manufacturing fault with the radiator and Billy & Aaron have had to return twice to fix, offering to do this free of charge even though it wasn't their fault. Will definitely be using him again for any future heating jobs.

Posted by monica November 03, 09:06AM

Billy is great, he's installed my boiler and serviced it. Bill has also undertaken heating installations for my family members. Highly recommended, Sir Billy I salute you.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum