Cleaner required

jem10nz

Good afternoon,

We are looking for a very reliable, hardworking and trustworthy person to help us keep our house running and lives in order

The ideal someone is happy with ironing, all general cleaning duties including dusting, washing floors and windows. From time-to-time we may ask you to do other errands like picking up dry cleaning, some shopping but this is rare.

We really appreciate the person that can look around and work out what needs to be done and prioritise this.

Payment ?10/hr for 3-4 hrs twice per week.

If you are interested please let me know. References will be required

I'm also looking for a cleaner if there are any recommendations. Just for 2 hours every other week. I live 5 mins from Nunhead station so someone who has other jobs in that area would be perfect.

Thanks,

Sophie

Hi there, I would like to recommend you my cleaner, Elena (46old lady), italian-english speaker, with customers in east Dulwich and Vauxal.

She is a nice , reliable and hardworking lady.

Her phone no:07588909092 (her daughter might answer)

Cheers

Hello,

This is the perfect job for me: I am a supreme cleaner, live in the neighborhood, and because I work in a primary school part time, I have a current CBR Certificate (official criminal background check). I've an exceptional eye for detail, refined by the many years I've worked as a theatre set and costume designer/maker and know how to operate many tools as well as an iron.

Please ring me on 07807577807 if you're interested, I really am a supreme cleaner!

All the best,

KH