Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar

www.eastdulwichcarpetcleaning.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
messageMobile Hairdresser - Margaret
Posted by Tosca 05 October, 2014 20:30

I can highly recommend Margaret as a very nice person who will come to your own home, and give you a very professional haircut, colour and blow dry. I've had a lot of compliments on the cut she gave me recently. O7928 079233

messageRe: Mobile Hairdresser - Margaret
Posted by Elizabeth92 10 October, 2014 21:45

I also would like to recommend Margaret, she coloured and cut my hair yesterday and I can honestly say it's the nicest it's ever looked! Very pleased.

Posted by corbella 11 December, 2014 10:08

I would also like to wholeheartedly recommend Margaret, she did an amazing job on my hair after it was left in a bit of a state by a recent visit to a hairdressers.

She did a great cut at a great price and gave me some really good advice on how to treat the damage that had been done. 07928079233

Posted by Elizabeth92 03 July, 2016 22:16

I cannot recommend Margaret enough. I had a full head of highlights yesterday for my upcoming holiday, and i can honestly say it's the best my hair has ever looked! She was very professional & an absolute perfectionist! I have had some bad hairdressers over the years but cannot fault her. Contact her on 07928079233

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 06 July, 2016 16:29

Due to demand now working Sunday's,
Also offering a special offer on La-Brasilliana Keratin treatment, with collagen!!!

Posted by tkanetis 08 July, 2016 16:58

I've just had my hair chopped by Margaret and she's fab! Gorgeous hair cut. Really kind and friendly too! What more can you ask for!
Tina
x

Posted by Sleepymum 26 July, 2016 13:47

Margaret cut my hair yesterday and did a really great job, I'm really pleased with it and will definitely ask her back again she was also fantastic with my little baby, working around both of us and was also very prompt to reply to my messages, thanks Margaret!

Posted by dulwichmathstutor 02 August, 2016 22:28

Thank you for a fantastic haircut Margaret. You always take the time to make each haircut special. The colour looks great too. Many thanks

Posted by lucycoxhead 05 August, 2016 17:57

Adding my recommendation - Margaret gave me a lovely hair cut yesterday. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thanks very much!

messageRe: Mobile Hairdresser - Margaretattachment
Posted by Sassylash Doll 17 August, 2016 13:52

thanks to Margaret my hair how never been so good! Margaret has given me the best advice with my hair and always cuts and blow dries it perfectly! This day is worth her weight in gold! A decent hairdresser who really cares about looking after your hair with talent to give you amazing cuts and colour are hard to find! I HIGHLY recommend!

Attachments: 13912817_10157289376115029_9086917181233002343_n.jpeg (47.8KB)  
Posted by dharte1966 04 October, 2016 13:59

Another great visit from Margaret. She did my hair and my wife's. I cannot recomend her enough.

Posted by PohSuan 17 October, 2016 09:29

I can highly recommend Margaret as well. Found her on here and used twice in the last few months. She did a fantastic short bob that keeps its shape very well,even on a camping trip with no blow drying available!

Posted by jLo 01 November, 2016 07:49

I couldn't be happier with the haircut I've had from Margaret - great shape, easy to style, lasting well. She is friendly and professional, and having her come to our place made things so easy. She also managed to cut my little boy's hair - he used to scream blue murder when we went to the salon but with Margaret he sat still like a little lamb and got the first actually symmetrical cut of his life! Thanks Margaret.

Posted by dulwichmathstutor 22 November, 2016 21:14

Thank you for another fantastic haircut this afternoon.

Margaret is a very professional hairdresser that always adds a personal touch. My daughter also loves her visit as she makes her hair so beautiful. I can highly recommend her.

Posted by Cora 06 December, 2016 13:24

A big thumbs up for Margaret who as the others say is easy going, professional and great value for money.....and she can still fit you in for Christmas! smiling smiley

Posted by dulwichmathstutor 01 May, 2017 07:44

Thank you for the fantastic dye and hair cut last week.

My daughter is looking forward to coming again and cutting her hair too as you always make it look beautiful.

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 15 May, 2017 10:03

Group bookings are now available!

Posted by dulwichmathstutor 21 October, 2017 18:53

Just had another fantastic hair cut and hair dye in my own home from Margaret.

She also cut my daughter's hair and she loves it.

Thank you Margaret

Posted by sand12 27 October, 2017 15:15

Very happy to recommend Margaret as well. She cut my daughter's hair and mine for the first time today and I was delighted by the results. We were with Stevie for a few years before she went abroad and I was fearful it would take some time for me to find someone else again. All my fears were quickly put to rest and I can really say we had a wonderful afternoon. She was punctual, patient, and accommodating of my little one. Plus, I got a fab hair cut/blow dry at home on a Friday afternoon, without the chaos of a busy salon.

Posted by Eilish92 25 January, 2018 00:37

So nice to see i am not the only one who loves my hairdresser! She always goes that extra mile and is a pleasure to be around. A true perfectionist!

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 02 February, 2018 20:28

Also doing spray Tan partyís using Sienna x professional

Posted by dulwichmathstutor 17 October, 2018 22:44

Thank you Margaret for another great hair cut and colour. I love the colour you use.

My daughter hasnít stopped looking in the mirror after you braided her hair today, she absolutely loves it! The compliments were flooding in tonight.

Posted by alinaee 19 October, 2018 19:46

Used Margaret off the EDF recommendation and have no regrets. Have used her again several times since to cut mine and hubbys hair. She works weekends too which has come in handy. Lovely lady and very handy to have someone come by the house especially with young children.

Posted by siousxiesue 27 October, 2018 22:05

M K mobile hairdress Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Group bookings are now available!

Margaret can you cut my hair somewhere other than at home, it's not convenient right now and I'm in desperate need!

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 27 October, 2018 23:21

No problem at all, I can do your hair at my home also, please contact me on 07928079233 so we can arrange date and time, thank you
Margaret MK mobile hair/beauty

Posted by siousxiesue 30 October, 2018 21:03

Margaret was welcoming and did exactly as I wished, and she was very tolerant of my foibles!

Lovely cut, good banter!

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 04 January, 2019 08:43

MK mobile hair/beauty is now offering Evening appointments, done at my home, to fit in with busy lifestyles.
please call Margaret on 07928079233

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 18 February, 2019 10:37

M K Margaretís mobile hairdressing is offering a make up and skin care, as well as hair/ waxing eyebrow tinting, you can also purchase makeup and skin care from me, delivered to your door!!! Your personal shopper at your fingertips

Posted by M K mobile hairdress 18 February, 2019 10:38

M K Margaretís is offering a make up and skin care, as well as hair/ waxing eyebrow tinting, you can also purchase makeup and skin care from me, delivered to your door!!! Your personal shopper at your fingertips 07928079233

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2019:02:18:11:16:00 by M K mobile hairdress.

Posted by dulwichmathstutor 18 February, 2019 12:59

Fantastic haircut and colour - thank you Margaret.

My daughterís hair looks beautiful too.

I loved the waxing and colouring of eyebrows. It has made a huge difference.

We always look forward to you coming and can really recommend Margaret to anyone who wants a mobile hairdresser.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum