Mobile Hairdresser - Margaret

Tosca

I can highly recommend Margaret as a very nice person who will come to your own home, and give you a very professional haircut, colour and blow dry. I've had a lot of compliments on the cut she gave me recently. O7928 079233

• 2 months later...

I would also like to wholeheartedly recommend Margaret, she did an amazing job on my hair after it was left in a bit of a state by a recent visit to a hairdressers.

She did a great cut at a great price and gave me some really good advice on how to treat the damage that had been done. 07928079233

• 1 year later...
I cannot recommend Margaret enough. I had a full head of highlights yesterday for my upcoming holiday, and i can honestly say it's the best my hair has ever looked! She was very professional & an absolute perfectionist! I have had some bad hairdressers over the years but cannot fault her. Contact her on 07928079233

• 3 weeks later...
Margaret cut my hair yesterday and did a really great job, I'm really pleased with it and will definitely ask her back again she was also fantastic with my little baby, working around both of us and was also very prompt to reply to my messages, thanks Margaret!

• 2 weeks later...
thanks to Margaret my hair how never been so good! Margaret has given me the best advice with my hair and always cuts and blow dries it perfectly! This day is worth her weight in gold! A decent hairdresser who really cares about looking after your hair with talent to give you amazing cuts and colour are hard to find! I HIGHLY recommend!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I couldn't be happier with the haircut I've had from Margaret - great shape, easy to style, lasting well. She is friendly and professional, and having her come to our place made things so easy. She also managed to cut my little boy's hair - he used to scream blue murder when we went to the salon but with Margaret he sat still like a little lamb and got the first actually symmetrical cut of his life! Thanks Margaret.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Very happy to recommend Margaret as well. She cut my daughter's hair and mine for the first time today and I was delighted by the results. We were with Stevie for a few years before she went abroad and I was fearful it would take some time for me to find someone else again. All my fears were quickly put to rest and I can really say we had a wonderful afternoon. She was punctual, patient, and accommodating of my little one. Plus, I got a fab hair cut/blow dry at home on a Friday afternoon, without the chaos of a busy salon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Used Margaret off the EDF recommendation and have no regrets. Have used her again several times since to cut mine and hubbys hair. She works weekends too which has come in handy. Lovely lady and very handy to have someone come by the house especially with young children.

• 2 weeks later...