Fantastic floor sanding - Errol

janepinkcat

Just wanted to recommend a fantastic floor sander, Errol, he and richard have been working very hard all week, really courteous, fast and surprisingly clean. A lot of floors, (the whole of my downstairs have been restored beautifully, they've been a pleasure to have around and very reasoNable rates too. Errol 07796 152901

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Just want to put in another recommendation for Errol and Richard. They worked all weekend for me sanding a floor on short notice, and by all weekend I mean 8am-8pm on Saturday, and 8am-4pm on Sunday, and this at like 2 days' notice. They're both such friendly, honest guys, and so hardworking - they didn't cut any corners, and they left my flat spotless!! And they were very respectful to my neighbours wrt disturbance/noise.

I was preparing for a day's worth of post-sanding clean-up, but they left it immaculate. I can't praise them enough. The floor was painted with some nasty stuff (bitumen?) which was a real pain to sand off, but they managed it, and the floor looks great. There are some 'before' pics, and another pic which is more 'during' than 'after', but you get the idea.

They're busy guys, and I don't want to advertise them as guys who normally work weekends -- they need some time off too! But just want to say that if you do get them, you'll be in very safe hands.

Errol is on 07796 152901.

Claire

• 4 weeks later...

We got in touch with Errol following these recommendations.

Our bedroom floorboards were in a sorry state, wood-worm damaged and chunks missing.

See the attached photo for how they look now - couldn't be happier!

• 5 months later...

Errol has recently finished sanding the floors in 4 bedrooms, hallway and downstairs reception room- a big job.

I got his details from the above post and thank the poster for providing a recommendation for a truly great floor sander. Errol did an amazing job and my floors look perfect. He and Richard worked harder than any other tradesmen that we have used in any our past 3 renovations- as an e.g. the night before he started he was working until 2am on a Sunday on another job to ensure he started on time as discussed.

The finish of the work is excellent and we couldn?t be happier with how the floors look. Everyone that has come round since they were done has commented on how good they look and even our builder was so impressed that he immediately got him to quote and used him on another one of his projects- the quality of the finish obviously sells itself!

To top it off- Errol is also a really nice guy and if you need your floors sanded then I would whole heartedly recommend getting him round to quote.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Another recommendation for Errol and Richard - they came round to our new flat at really short notice and worked until 11.30pm and then started again the next morning at 7am. The floors needed a fair bit of restoration and filling and they now look incredible.

They are both insanely hard workers and lots of fun to have around too.

Errol's number is 07796152901

• 2 months later...
My husband has posted before but Errol and Richard just came back to sand another room and hallway and did such a great job. They are lovely guys, work really hard, are very trustworthy and the floors look amazing! Would highly recommend them. Happy to send pictures via PM if anyone wants to see an example of their work.

• 1 year later...

Errol & Richard just finished sanding and staining my hallway, stairs, landing, living room, and kitchen/dining room pine wood floors and they were amazing from start to finish with the floors looking like new!

The finish - they put a lot of care and attention into what they do, going above and beyond what I even asked of them. The 100+ year old floors were damaged with holes and gaps everywhere. Errol & Richard have left them looking brand new. They used old spare floor boards we had and replaced any damaged ones.

Errol & Richard - They are friendly, punctual, polite, and very respectful. They cleaned up without any prompting before leaving. They knocked on and spoke to my neighbours to explain about the noise without any prompting. They even agreed to no loud noise between 2-3PM so the baby at our neighbours could have her nap. I was always kept informed, they turn up when they say they will, and they work hard. Giving somebody the keys to your house for a few weeks isn't something to take lightly and I would trust them entirely in a heartbeat.

Price - worth every penny

I would highly recommend them if you want your woodwork looking fresh and new :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Another rave recommendation for Errol and Richard! They sanded our lounge and hallway floors - and the results were even better than expected. They left our house as clean as when they started and were so friendly and communicative throughout the process. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Errol and Richard! They just finished the floors in our home throughout and we are so pleased. Errol clearly cares deeply about his craft and that shows in the quality of what they do. They completely transformed our floors, and did so quickly and were incredibly tidy. Errol is a lovely guy and is a pleasure to talk to. Thanks Errol and Richard!