Has anyone used Martin's builders?

SEnewbie

tibby Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> They are doing a couple of jobs one

> In Scutari road and Barry road knock and ask the

> house owner

They are also doing a job at 119, Crystal Palace Road. Been there ages. perhaps knock and ask those owners.

• 1 month later...
We have used Martins for our rear extension , roof repair and bathroom renovation. The plumbers electricians plasterers tilers painters roofers are all excellent. They gave the best quote and the company is responsive and flexible They are mostly from Madeira which on Wikipedia says the island has a reputation for construction. On any big job lasting months there are going to be issues that arise but to be frank there haven't been any issues at all with the quality of work. So thumbs up from my experience

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Veronesi,

You said on the ED Forum to contact you for some honest feedback on Martin's builders, so I'm curious. How did your work go? I'm looking to do a bathroom renovation and wasn't pleased with the company I used in my last property. Would love to hear your thoughts on their quality/speed/professionalism.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, I met with Martin from Martins Builders this morning after seeing their advertising board outside numerous homes in the local ED area. We are looking to build a rear extension and a loft conversion. Martin was very knowledgable and I had confidence in what he was saying. I would really appreciate any feedback you may have before I go forward with Martin. Thank you so much. If you have any recommendations for other builders that would also be appreciated as I would like to get a few quotes.