Building surveyor for house purchase

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Another +1 for Jon Peck at Colin White associates. Used him a while back for a flat purchase and was really happy with the service he provided. Quick, efficient, and an in depth but easy to understand report for those not in the know with building jargon. Reasonable price too in comparison to others.

• 4 months later...

I just want to add my thumbs up for Jon, he's lovely. He did a valuation for my property when I was redeeming some of the government loan in it - and this week, he did a survey for our building for buildings insurance purposes and also a review of building work we are undertaking.

He is really quick, efficient, explains everything and simply helpful.

• 1 year later...
I just spoke to Jon Peck about a crack that's recently opened up in our house and he was incredibly helpful, gave me some very useful advice and some contact details of people who could help fix it over the phone and said I had no need for him to come round and charge me for a report because he would just be putting in the report the same things he was telling me on the phone and he didn't charge me anything. Based on that conversation I would recommend him as someone very honest, helpful and fair and a thoroughly nice man. Thank you for the recommendations.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...