Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.clintonmckenzie.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLawn care services
Posted by rrm1 14 July, 2015 14:49

Dear All,
Can anyone recommend a company that comes to look after lawn, more to feed it and come on a regular basis to treat it and add the nutrition back in.

Thanks
Reena

messageRe: Lawn care services
Posted by slh2009 14 July, 2015 20:02

My mum's lawn is like a thick green carpet, looks lovely. She's not in London but uses Green Thumb who are a nationwide company

[www.greenthumb.co.uk]

Posted by LaurenJones1983 31 May, 2016 13:01

Hi there - just wondering if you ever found a lawn care company? I'm struggling to find anyone operating in our area.

Thanks

Posted by PeteyB 31 May, 2016 15:44

I use Lawns One as as i found out Green Thumb didn't cover East Dulwich when i tried them.

Been impressed with their service and our lawn looks great.

Posted by doberso September 11, 04:48PM

Does anyone know a program that will make it easy to calculate cash payments to employees using your work time calendar? The time tracker to calculate for me how many hours per month the employee really worked, and how much he rested, to compile a report and a calendar of working hours. So this will allow to quickly and easily determine the size of the payment. Are there any managemart? Or maybe just scheduling softwares?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum