Gardener-Steve

katek

Steve has been looking after our garden for about a year now, he's brilliant, such a lovely chap and really knows his stuff, he is reliable and trustworthy and offers a great value for money service. If you need any gardening doing I suggest giving Steve a call, he's very flexible on what he does and works all over the area. Steve-07962588326

I would like to recommend Steve on 07962588326.He is very hard working and knowledgeable and always leaves the garden looking fabulous,it's not often you find a worker like him so I am very happy to have found him on this forum last year.He gave our garden an initial big tidy and now comes round once a month so I can enjoy the garden without having to do any of the work myself.

I would like to recommend Steve aswell, he is extremely reliable and can be left to tidy the garden without me being there, and I've let him have keys to the house. Last week he came and cut the hedges, cleaned the algae off the patio, and tidied the borders, it now looks fantastic. If you want to contact Steve his number is 07962588326.

I must leave a recommendation for Steve,his number is 07962588326.He worked so hard in our garden,pruning weeding,trimming the hedges and also jet washing our mossy patio.He is very good value for money as he gets a lot done in his time.I will definitely be calling him back to look after our garden.

• 2 weeks later...
I would really recommend Steve. He came today and did a fantastic job planting plants out in my garden and jet washing my patio. My garden has been transformed! Steve's a real find - he knows all about about plants, what to put where to do well because of the sun or shade - and he has years of experience. I am very pleased to have found Steve and I will have him back again in a couple of weeks when I have bought more plants. His number's 07962588326

• 3 weeks later...
I can wholeheartedly recommend Steve the gardener. Last week he did a great job of cutting back the overgrown fruit trees and bushes in my garden that are too high for me to tackle. Steve worked swiftly but carefully, always making sure to check how much I wanted cut back, and his rates are really reasonable. Steve's number is 07962588326

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to recommend Steve on 07962588326.He has just been back to give my garden a winter tidy,he pruned anything that needed it,gave the lawn a cut,manured the beds and jet washed the patio,it all looks so much better.I can't give him high enough praise,he works so hard and his rates are very reasonable.Don't hesitate to give him a call if you want a job done by a conscientious worker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another happy customer of Steve's. He has been to our place on several occasions over the last month or so. He turns up when he says he will, gets on with the job and is a great worker. Thanks Steve.

Steve's number is 07962588326

• 1 month later...
Steve looks after the garden at our rental property on a regular basis after we moved to Dorset. He's completely trustworthy, reliable and very hard working - doesn't shy away from working in awful weather too! So glad we found him!!