Recommended builder - Balance Building Services

Charlz86

I recently had work carried out from members of balance building services. I requested for renovation works (window fittings, door fittings etc). I am so grateful for the work they have done. I needed old doors, windows and bathroom units removed and new ones fitted in my new apartment. The members of balance building services helped and recommended things and different ways in which the job could be carried out whilst making sure I was 100% filled in with what was going on. The work was completed within a week or so, all works was done to perfection. The workers at Balance building services are very hard working and welcoming. I would strongly recommend them to anyone whom needs any type of work completed.

Balance building services contact:

Jules or Anthony

07459 336 866 or 07861 786 143

[email protected]

Visit their website:

Balancebuildingservices.co.uk

I recently had some patio doors installed, and bathroom refitted by Balance Building Services. All their work is up to a high standard and I was really pleased with how quickly the job was finished. I would highly recommend going with them for any work that needs to be carried out. You can contact Jules on 07861786143 or by email [email protected]

• 1 month later...

I recently had work carried out from members of Balance Building Services. I requested to have one of my rooms re-decorated along with some new units built and fitted. I am grateful for the work they have done. The members of Balance building services were proactive in suggesting and recommending things and different ways in which the job could be carried out whilst making sure I was 100% filled in with what was going on. The work was completed in a timely manner and to a high standard. The workers at Balance Building Services were hard working, professional and provided high level customer service in their approach. I would strongly recommend them to anyone whom needs any type of work completed.

Balance building services contact:

Jules or Anthony

07459 336 866 or 07861 786 143

[email protected]

Visit their website:

Balancebuildingservices.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
I would heartily recommend Anthony and his team from Balance Building. They knocked through a wall in our flat and installed a new kitchen including tiling and sealing up an old door. They completed it all in just over three weeks, did a great job, kept us informed the whole time and were a delight to have around. Anthony's number is 07861786143.

• 4 weeks later...

Balance Building Services are simply excellent. Anthony and his team helped me to renovate a new house including new kitchen, New bath suite and tiles, New sockets and electrics and all new flooring. Anthony is a pleasure to work with, he constantly recommends improved ways of getting the job done and he doesn't stop until he has achieved perfection. Anthony is not afraid to go the extra mile to support his clients and he operates with the upmost integrity. His excellent contact base meant that I was able to source workmen to support with other areas of the house including plastering and painting. Anthony is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of building services and his work speaks for itself. I would highly recommend Anthony and his team if you want a professional service provided in super quick timeframes. Anthony and his team completed my house in 3 weeks enabling me to be in before Christmas! I am a very happy client!

Anthony (Balance Building Services) - +44 7861 786143

• 1 month later...
I have used Balance Builders on many occasions for all types of work from decorating to structural.They are also very experienced in work for the disabled. I have had a bathroom converted to a wet room & indoor & outdoor ramps built. Everything I have asked of them they have done to a very high quality. I will only use them in the future & I highly recommend them for all types of work including plumbing & electrics.

• 4 weeks later...
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jules. He did a great job for me on both works to my flat and to the building. We needed clearing and repair of brick work and guttering as well as repairs to doors and windows. Jules was quick, helpful and very easy to work with. I met several builders before asking Jules to do the work and he was both the most competitive and the most helpful. A number of things came up during the work and he had lost of suggestions about how to deal with them depending on my budget. Thanks Jules and Balance Building Services.

• 2 years later...

I had Balance Building Services in my house to do a bit of refurbishment (inside / outside painting, fixing some tiles). They did an excellent job, the guys were polite and made sure the house was tidied up after they finished.

The quotation was honest and clear, they don't try to hide costs and they don't drop "extras" on you as the work progresses.

I fully recommend them for building & decorating work; if you choose to use them you will not be disappointed!

If you want a personal recommendation or have questions about their work you can PM me on this forum.

• 5 months later...

I recently had my kitchen redone and would highly recommend Anthony and his team. He was always very communicative and clear about what he was doing and what it would cost. He was able to start quickly and kept my flat clean and tidy as I was still living there. An excellent finish and I am very happy with a kitchen I can finally enjoy

Anthony can be contacted on +44 7861 786143

• 5 months later...
Got Anthony in to do a small part of a big job (putting up 15 metres of ducting and a commercial extraction fan) I?d foolishly decided I could do myself. He took on the whole job for a reasonable price, working with me all hours to get it done to a great standard. Highly recommend him! I

• 2 weeks later...
I can happily endorse Anthony as well. He?s done work on our house over the last three years and was recommended to me by a very good local friend. He?s worked on a bathroom renovation, done carpentry and decorating. He?s excellent and stays late to get the job done and his pricing is very fair. Anthony is hardworking and trustworthy.

• 11 months later...
Thank you for recommending Balance building services, it is very good that such services exist and can do whatever is needed at a nice price. True, in my house, most likely it will be necessary to change a lot. I even think that buying new apartments will be much more profitable, although I don't really want to buy housing in which someone has already lived before me. I would like to invest in a project that they are only planning to build so that my apartments are truly new. I even managed to pick up a project that I really liked PRESTIGE PRIMROSE HILLS. They plan a lot of interesting things and most importantly they have very nice prices, but they will most likely raise them when construction starts. True, I have not yet decided whether I want to live in India. Do you think India is a cool place?

• 4 months later...

Adding my recommendation here for Balance Building Services. Anthony recently converted a small toilet and hallway on the first floor into a utility room with a shower. He has good experience to work on the intial design with him and an amazing can-do attitude and energy to offer creative solutions as the job went along. The renovation involved a lot of plumbing/pipework (relocation of washing machine, toilet & washbasin, to add the shower and radiator), electrics - new overhead lighting, window and door installation, replaced floorboards, tiling, plastering and surround woodwork. I am very pleased with the work and he can certainly be trusted to get the job done!

Images uploaded here soon?https://www.facebook.com/BalanceBuildingServices/

• 1 year later...