Recommendation for Gokay's personal training

Curose

I notice a number of people on here are looking for a personal trainer so I would like to recommend Gokay. I have been training with him for a year now and I can honestly say I love every session even on a cold winters night! Gokay is so encouraging and knowledgeable and varies the sessions so you don't get bored. He really works to your specific goals and I am fitter than I have been in years thanks to him.

• 4 weeks later...
If you're looking for a personal trainer, I can highly recommend Gokay. I've been training with him for 6 months - I've never enjoyed exercise so much and I've never seen such obvious results (in the first 7 weeks I lost half a stone and I have muscle tone in places I didn't even know I had muscles). He designs a programme that is tailored to your personal goals and makes sure that there's variety across your sessions, so you're continually challenging yourself. He works you hard, keeps you motivated (when you really feel like giving up) and makes sure you never get bored.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Gokay. I've been training with him for about a year now and he's just the best! Exercising has never been my strong point but he helps to keep me motivated & I love noticing that I can do things I would never have been able to do. He keeps things varied so no two weeks are the same & tailors the sessions to your goals. His number is 07872 486 891.

Thank you for your kind words...

So christmas and the holiday period is nearly here with loads delicious food and fun filled days.

Enjoy it even more knowing that help is at hand to shed those post christmas calories with a package tailored specifically for you. Or make it a gift for a loved one. Take a look at my website for my special christmas offers.

https://www.gokayfitness.com

Gokay

• 1 month later...
If you're looking for a personal trainer after Christmas I would highly recommend Gokay. I've been training with him for about a year now and he still keeps me motivated! Every session is different so you never get bored. He pushes me really hard and makes me use muscles I never knew I had and also offers nutritional advice if you need it! When I started I saw results really quickly!

I signed up with Gokay over a year ago and can't believe the difference in my fitness level and how my shape has changed. I wanted to shed my post pregnancy weight and get my fitness back and Gokay has helped me every step of the way. He is so encouraging and great at recognising when to push me and when I am really knackered after a baby night and so works more on strength and toning on those occasions rather than high cardio exercises. I really enjoy my sessions and can't recommend him highly enough.

• 2 months later...

I completely agree with Nouth above. I also started training with Gokay after my second baby. I wanted to get fit, healthy and strong and lose the pregnancy shape and weight. The results were much quicker than I could have hoped and I've continued training as I feel so healthy and energised because of the sessions.

Each training session is different, inventive and pushes just beyond what you think you can do and there is clearly a lot of thought that goes into them. You couldn't meet a nicer guy either, sympathetic to your requirements but also good fun. I would thoroughly recommend him.

• 2 months later...
Gokay is a brilliant Personal Trainer. I'm getting married in the summer and wanted to get in shape - any worries I had about being pushed too far too quickly evaporated immediately, he took real care to make sure I was making progress but not overdoing it. I'm now the fittest I've ever been and really enjoy the sessions. He'll help you achieve your aims in fitness but always keeps it enjoyable.

• 6 months later...

I just had my 25 th session with Gokay today! After months of trying to get myself out to run/do classes and so on, I just couldn't stick to a routine. I signed up for the first block of classes on a whim and it was the best decision I could have made! 25 sessions later I've lost 5 kg, my fat % has dropped from 34 to 26%, and I look better than I have in years. I'm stronger, fitter and have no injuries unlike my friends of a similar age who do classes and running. Gokay helps target stubborn areas particularly well. He's keeping a photo track of my progress, that I look forward to posting

What I really like is that his is consistent, persistent, professional and focussed. He's also a really sweet guy I'm getting very fond of! He never seems to mind listening.

GIve yourself a body and soul make over treat that you won't regret [www.yourlocalpersonaltrainer.co.uk]

• 10 months later...
I can?t believe it has taken me this long to finally write another recommendation for my wonderful trainer Gokay who I have been with on and off for 6 years. Sorry Gokay! What can I say. I originally wanted to lose weight and had failed abysmally in the past until I met Gokay and started his focussed training sessions. I no longer worry (too much) about weight as he made my training a part of my lifestyle which I have continued to follow. Don't get me wrong I am no saint but because of his knowledge and dedication to helping me reach my goals I now train to keep fit and healthy and because I really love the sessions and miss them when I stop for short periods. Gokay is great. A true professional who really knows his business inside and out. The sessions are engaging, fun and tailored specifically to your individual needs. Go try him and see for yourself. He gets pretty booked up though so don?t waste time thinking should I or shouldn?t I. I have never looked back.

Cant say enough good things about Gokay. Really enjoy working with him. He is very professional and great at tailoring the fitness program to your needs being mindful of injuries! A fountain of knowledge on all aspects of nutrition and fitness. I actually enjoy my sessions and I generally dont like doing any conditioning/strength work at the gym! Gokay makes it fun and I get results....I come away from these sessions feeling positive and motivated. Thanks Gokay!

• 3 months later...
I would heartily recommend Gokay as a fantastic all-round trainer, coach, dietitian and friend! He will tune your sessions to help you achieve your personal goals, be that to lose weight, tone, get fitter or all of the above. During my time with Gokay I have managed to lose weight and improve tone and body shape. I am a keen cyclist so he is also able to accommodate the sessions to enhance my cycling performance. Gokay also stays focused on your diet, alcohol intake etc as this is a key part of the programme and likely outcomes of course. I particularly like Gokay's cheerful and positive outlook and is always focused on ensuring you have fun and a luach during the session. Thanks Gokay, awesome stuff. Rich

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Another recommendation for Gokay. Gokay has done a great job keeping me on track and motivated. He is always ready with a smile and a positive comment, a kick in the bum when needed, a joke to make me smile.I'm happier within myself and my confidence has grown.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are looking for a personal trainer, I can?t recommend Gokay highly enough.

My day to day life has improved dramatically, I can describe the joy of buying new clothes and getting back into ones that I?ve bought too small in the past hoping to fit into them one day , that show off my new figure rather than hiding it. I can now proudly stroll down the beach where as before I would cover myself up .

In the past I would avoid physical activity whenever possible which meant that I missed out.This is truly now a thing of the past .

I would like to recommend Gokay as a personal trainer. I have been seeing him now for about 8 months , sometimes one to one and sometimes with a friend when we share a session. The sessions are always good fun and very varied and set to an appropriate level for you.

I have possibly been the worst student, refusing point blank to do burpees and also to be weighed when I know i haven't lost any weight!

The sessions are held at the rugby club on the South Circular so the setting is beautiful, especially if you go early in he morning. He has various instruments with which to torture you with but I always feel great after and have a few aches the next day where I feel I have worked hard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Happy to add my recommendation to this as well. As a middle-aged man who does not take naturally to exercise, but knew I needed to, he was perfect. He always changes things up week-on-week, so you don't get bored; knows exactly when to push you, but also when you've had enough; and - most important of all - never laughs at you, only with you. He's also v flexible re times. It was a very enjoyable - if occasionally painful - two years, and is only ending because we're moving away.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so happy to recommend Gokay. We started last year with him to meet my goal of running London marathon and my husbanding to lose weight.we achieved both doing a joint session with Gokay and enjoyed this greatly! Gokay is gentle but firm and supported us with on line programmes forvwhen we were travelling.

Was so pleased to lose inches and feel fitter

I can not recommend him enough!

• 3 months later...

Just seen this thread here and thought I'd add to it as another one of Gokay's dedicated enthusiasts!

Like the other recommendations above, I too strongly vouch for Gokay fitness if you're thinking of getting a bit fitter.

I personally have been seeing Gok for one on one sessions for 3.5 years now and can't think I've ever had a session that has been repeated. Every week the training is unique, really good fun (seriously!) and tailored to my needs; all in a lovely private outdoor but sheltered setting.

For your info Gok's website is https://www.gokayfitness.com/

• 5 months later...

I'm a 42 year old mum of 2. I have been training with Gokay for a while.

He is humble, kind, frank and very motivational and the best trainer I?ve every had.

If he thinks you can do it, it turns out he is usually right!

If you need help with losing your baby weight, you can?t make a better decision than training with him.

• 4 weeks later...

I too would like to recommend Gokay if you are looking for a personal trainer.

I found Gokay through this forum and was impressed by his informative website. I have an underlying back problem, scoliosis, and last year experienced a bad episode of sciatica. I was seeking a PT who has experience and training to deal with my conditions and Gokay is definitely right person for that and knew exactly what I needed to do.

After training with him for about 2 months now, my back feels a lot stronger than I have ever been for a long time!

If you have an injury or a back condition or just want to get more fit, do try out sessions with Gokay!

A few months ago I changed from G?kay's 1-2-1 PT sessions to the women's group training sessions. There's certainly no reduction in intensity or variety. Each week is different and G?kay makes sure all fitness levels are catered for in the circuits we do. I can't recommend these sessions highly enough, especially if you like a bit of camaraderie (not competition!) with your exercise. More info on http://www.gokayfitness.com