Forum Sponsors

www.lilasjewels.co.uk
xxxx
Glazer Delmar

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey
Posted by Garveyplumbing March 06, 02:04PM

07881277385 is my number. Avaialable 24/7
Many thanks

Posted by sharmf March 09, 11:42AM

Just a other recommendation for Lee and Simon. Had a problem with my sink and easily fixed, to my embarrassment, with no charge! Grrat service, always on time and respo sive

Posted by ShaftesburyBuilding March 11, 09:26AM

We used Lee and Simon for a job last week, they did a great job of installing the underfloor heating for our client and supplying and fitting the new boiler. Everything was done promptly, and the costs where in line with the quote given. 5 Stars, will definitely use them again for jobs in Dulwich.

Posted by Bookworm March 30, 04:24PM

When our boiler decided it needed replacing at a bad time for us, I found the recommendation on here for Lee Garvey. He was able to fit around our plans and give us an appointment very quickly, which was what we needed. Both Lee and Simon are professional and obliging and the work was done in good time. We now have a super efficient boiler with a 10 year guarantee. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Posted by Garveyplumbing March 31, 06:56AM

07881277385-Lee

Posted by Garveyplumbing April 11, 10:45AM

Recommendation for Lee Garvey plumbing new
Posted by harj Today, 08:42AM

Highly recommend Lee Garvey, has donec2 plumbibg jobs for us both very satisfactory

Posted by Garveyplumbing April 28, 08:48PM

Posted by hjenkins April 14, 11:20PM

Lee has done a few heating and boiler jobs for us and we have found him to be really good and reliable. Would definitely recommend his services.

Posted by Garveyplumbing April 28, 08:49PM

Posted by E&C Today, 07:56PM

Mickey from Lee Garvey Plumbing moved some gas pipes for us during a recent bathroom refit. He did an excellent job, exactly as requested and very neatly done. We were very happy with the work.

Posted by Katzenbaer May 08, 10:32AM

Lee Garvey plumbing came by to help out with a temperamental boiler that was firing but not heating water. It decided to work on the day but they gave lots of good advice regarding the boiler and possible reasons. We've used them before and would recommend them anytime. Lovely guys.

Kirsten

Posted by Globe trotter May 13, 07:39AM

Had Lee over last week as I had no hot water, once again dealt with professionally promptly and always reasonably priced. I wouldn’t use anyone else for any plumbing and heating issues. 5 stars

Posted by Zig-Zag May 15, 01:52PM

More very positive feedback for Lee and Simon of Garvey Plumbing & Heating (www.garveypandh.co.uk).

My plumber retired recently and so I checked here for a recommendation and seeing so many great references, I contacted Lee Garvey yesterday. Was amazed and delighted that they could do the work today. Simon has just been and very quickly sorted the plumbing out for my washing machine. He was also very personable.

Like many, I've had some bad experiences in the past with unreliable companies so think it's important to give credit where it's due. I will definitely use Garveys next time I have a heating/plumbing problem. Thank you to those of you here who suggested them.

Note: I had no previous knowledge of this company and can verify this is a genuine review with no "conflict of interest"

Posted by Garveyplumbing May 15, 04:25PM

07881277385 Garvey Plumbing and heating

Posted by kateamin May 16, 10:52AM

Big recommendation for Lee's plumbing services. He and David just popped over at very short notice to fix my leaking sink in super-quick time. Great service, great guys, very happy customer.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum