New boiler needed recommendations please

dratra65

3rd Mark Newlove - he came out to see me today on a Saturday at extremely short notice (he was able to be with me within the hour!). I have a terribly unreliable Halstead Combi boiler and had no heating and hot water. Mark was able to diagnose the problem and fix it whilst explaining the issues along the way. Highly recommend Mark if you have a temperamental boiler! Mark's mobile is 07971 824567. Thx Julia

Mark Newlove gets 5 stars from me. Had some problems with my boiler a couple of weeks ago. Mark came out very quickly at the time he said he would and did a great job. Also gave recommendations and a guide quote should my boiler pack in (getting old now). It was very reasonable (as far as it can be when you're getting a boiler done). I completely forgot I needed a gas safety cert as soon to be renting my house out. I He again came first thing when he said he would and was in and out very quickly. 07971 824567.

Peter Benison did one for us around Easter and did a great job, and was a pleasure to have around. I'd call on him again any time and have already recommended him to friends in need..

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Billy Hunter and his brother Scott at Hunter heating solutions - they moved and replaced our boiler and installed new radiators throughout. They were professional, tidy and totally reliable. Would not hesitate to recommend again.

• 3 years later...

H4 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Peter Benison did one for us around Easter and did

> a great job, and was a pleasure to have around.

> I'd call on him again any time and have already

> recommended him to friends in need..

Hi,

Just want to reiterate this - couldn't recommend Peter Benison highly enough. Great job and superb attention to detail. We seem to be saving a lot on our heating since he installed our new boiler.