Recommendation: Pure View Carpentry & Sash Windows

BeeGee

We have just had some work done at our property by Bart and Piotrek from Pure View and they did a great job. They built and installed a bespoke cupboard for our hallway and did other paint and carpentry jobs over a couple of days. Two very polite, tidy and well trained craftsmen who worked quickly and were good value for money. They have done other work in the area but I thought they could do with some more promotion on this forum. We will be using them again.

Bart is on 07873507878.

I can't recommend Pure View enough. They did an absolutely fantastic job on lot of carpentry I had done in my flat while it was being renovated. They did a perfect job doing hand-made in-built cupboards in one bedroom, and hand-made cupboards in the living room. They also significantly improved a botched job I had had done on some other shelves and cupboards, which now look fantastic. Pure View are creative and helpful - I would never have thought I could have had the botched cupboards improved so much without replacing them. They also repaired and painted all woodwork in my flat including stair rails (three floors worth), skirting and doors, and put up additional floating shelving in several rooms. I am very lucky to have come across these high-quality, trustworthy craftsmen. During my revonations I used about 7 different sets of builders and Pure View are head and shoulders above the rest for the quality of their finish, their attention to detail and their customer service.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to add my recommendation for the Pure View Team.

The Georgian house that I live in needed new sash window to replace the original one which had seen better days. The Pure View Team came to have a look at it and quoted on it. I was very happy with the cost and so the work went ahead. A number of things really stood out for me about the team:

1) Excellent communication - I was never disappointed with their communications, they kept me fully in the picture at all times so I knew what was happening with the project and their estimated times on work and arrival to start the work was superb. They put a lot of similar professionals to shame with their incredibly positive attitude!

2) Standard of work - this was really very high, with real care taken to ensure the work was fit for purpose and they left the area tidy after the work was completed.

3) Real creative flair, integrity and intelligence goes into their work meaning a great result.

4) Full explanations on the work and thorough research done as to the required replacement.

5) Friendliness and willingness to go above and beyond.

This team of professionals are ones I have since recommended to others happily as I am confident they deliver and care about the work that that do. I will certainly be in touch with them for more projects.

• 1 month later...

Adding our recommendation!

Peter and Bargt are so professional, dedicated, thorough and pro-active.

What a refreshing change!

They fitted new spindles and handrails and newel posts to two sets of stairs and painted/finished them, and they fitted moldings and painted all our doors.

They communicate well, check regularly that you are happy with what they are doing, and above all are actually nice to have around!

Oh and they did half of this work while we were away for the week - totally honourable and trust worthy. And they cleaned up really well too.

Highly recommend them.

You can call them on: 07873507878.

• 4 weeks later...

We would like to add our recommendation for the work done by Pure View for our flat too. Peter and Bartek refurbished our stairs and skirting and built a custom design tv console unit to suit the space in the alcove in our lounge. They were efficient, polite, timely in communication and their work were finished to high quality. Peter even came around in the evenings to discuss design options with us regarding the tv cabinet when we were not sure whether to go for a built in cabinet or a free standing one. He was very attentive towards our vision and requirements, kept us in the loop throughout the building process with photos and even remade the legs of the cabinet to better suit our preferences for how we wanted the final product to look.

They were also very tidy and kept the space they were working in very neat, which was important because we had a baby around during the day and shared the common hallway with our neighbours.

We hope to be able to use their services again when we move onto other projects in our flat. Definitely highly recommended!

• 3 months later...
We would like to add our recommendation for Bart and Peter's carpentry work too. They have just done an excellent job of refitting our understairs cupboard. It was a dark and damp wasteland before and they took out the old frontage,fully sealed and painted the floor and back wall and then fitted a new tall cupboard and three large drawers so that we can make maximum use of the space. All done in a week, bespoke designed and no fuss. We are really pleased with the result. Smart and functional.

• 1 month later...

I would also like to add my recommendation for Bart and Peter at Pure view too.

We had two double alcove wardrobes built and a replacement sash window in our bedroom. They did a brilliant job, and I am amazed of how beautiful they look. The wardrobes were built especially for our needs in the small space we had available.

Both were, friendly, polite and very tidy!!!

I will be using them again, they were a pleasure to do business with and have around. Highly recommended

• 3 weeks later...
We had Bart and Peter build some built in wardrobes, alcove cabinets and shelves, and also refurbish a botched job by a previous carpenter. I have to say the were excellent and the work looks fantastic. As a result of the quality we had them replace 2 sash windows and again couldn't be happier. Happy to let people view if they want - Bawdale Road.

• 1 month later...
I will definitely recommend Pure View - I agree with all the comments and have been delighted with the carpentry and other work they did in my flat. They did several built-in cupboard, shelving, flooring and restored all woodwork in my four-storey flat! I have total confidence in them and their work is of extremely high quality, they take real care and are real craftsmen. I am overseas a lot but you are welcome to see my flat on Barry Road if I am around. Of all the builders I used Pure View were the tidiest, most professional and produced the highest quality work. Very happy customer!

• 2 months later...

Copying the recommendation from another thread, so you can view them all more easily here. There original message can be seen here : http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1810992,1811546#msg-1811546

We have just had an extensive kitchen refurbishment completed and I simply must rave about our carpenters Piotr and Bartek Pure View. I was looking for someone to possibly clad an ikea carcass kitchen and got fed up with kitchen carpenters being inflexible and only wanting to make the kitchen from scratch as we couldn't afford this. Also I wanted to use a specific material so I wanted people who were happy to use it. I finally put a post on EDF and asked for anyone interested in the project to come forward. The only people who bothered and expressed an interest were Pure View. They immediately saw the opportunity to work with a new material and develop something interesting. They have been fantastic from the start. They got the ideas immediately and were encouraging, supportive and informative as they applied their practical knowledge to my ideas. We had several meetings finalise every single detail, they didn't miss anything and helped us through the process. They are so positive, jolly and efficient to work with. When they finally came in to make the kitchen they were so pleasant to have around, they just got on with it and we were left with a beautiful finished kitchen in just a few days. Their work is such a high quality and their details and references are spot on. We were very impressed and they clearly love the work they do. They really were my missing link to make it all happen and I couldn't have done it without them. We've got many other things that we want them to do around the house so really happy we found them and would highly recommend their work. I've attached pictures of the finished result. Their contact is Piotr 07518211667

Dear East Dulwich Forum users, some of you may know us already - we?ve created bespoke furniture for you or took a good care of your windows. We would like to say thank you for your ongoing support of our business and all of your wonderful recommendations!

To express our gratitude and keep on working even harder for you, we?d like to offer 10% discount for Pure View Carpentry services.

Simply like our facebook page, give us a call to schedule a free meeting and after you receive the quotation tell us that you found us through EDF to receive 10% discount straight away!

Just contact us via PM or give us a call at 07873507878 or 07518211667

You can also visit our facebook page to see pictures of our previous projects and follow the current ones!

https://www.facebook.com/PureViewCarpentry/

My partner and I recently hired Pure View to build some alcove cupboards for our front room. As a result of the high quality work I would highly recommend Bart and Pure View for your carpentry needs.

Bart was extremely helpful in helping us to define our design brief, explaining in great detail what was possible, what his approach to the work would be and what we needed to decide prior to the work commencing.

Once he started, Bart was clean, tidy and efficient. Helpful at every moment, texting us with any questions so we could respond with any necessary design tweaks along the way. I get the impression our typically un-even walls were a bit of a challenge but we're so pleased with the final product, amazing!

Thanks Bart.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to add my recommendation (a few months after they finished but never too late!)

Bart and Peter were fantastic from start to finish. They replaced one bay and three other sash windows as well as a new front door and amazing under stairs cupboard.

From the outset they were great at communicating, honest about prices and options we could have and prompt with their work.

The understairs cupboard is amazing and just what I needed. We had a slight issue with the front door which they corrected very quickly. The windows look fantastic, and they tidied up/decorated all around the windows including painting all of the sills too which I wasn't expecting.

Bart even came round with a couple of bottles of their home brew craft ale - very tasty and surprisingly strong!

I would place them at the higher end of quotes that I got (sash windows aren't cheap anyway) but they were worth every penny as we're very pleased with the results.

• 1 month later...

To add our recommendation: we worked with Bart from Pure View after reviewing recommendations on this forum.

We wanted built-in alcove units put in to store books etc. and also a matching TV cabinet.

At design stage we were very impressed with Bart's ideas and ability to both take on our ideas and suggest his own thoughts with what would look good aesthetically and in keeping with the period features whilst also looking modern and fresh.

The installation was very professional, quick and the finished product looks amazing. We are extremely happy with the team and look forward to working with them in the future on other carpentry projects we have in the house.

Excellent at communication as well (which I've always found difficult with other building professionals) - 100% recommend the team.

Pictures of the finished articles attached. No connection with the team, just very happy customer.

• 5 months later...

Trying to track down the right carpenter for our modernist flat was a frustrating journey. We tried numerous friend and work colleague recommendations and also contacted many other local carpenters. No one we spoke to or saw felt right for the job.

As soon as I met Bart and Piotr I knew they were the ones for the job. They had excellent ideas, understood exactly the look and feel we were after and appreciated our budget constraints. As well as excellent craftsmen they are also very nice people, always polite and engaging and during the installation they were as clean and tidy as could be expected.

For anyone reading this review who is thinking of appointing a carpenter please do not hesitate to contact Pureview! We are now in plywood storage heaven, thank you Bart, Piotr and the rest of the Pure View team for doing a great job!!

• 3 months later...

To add our recommendation for Pure View:

We recently had some beautiful wardrobes and drawers built into our bedroom. We wanted a modern plywood look, and Pure View knew straight away the kind of thing we were looking for. Bart and Peter were very friendly to work with, had great communication and their work is absolutely top notch. You can tell this team have a real passion and love for what they do and it comes across in their attention to detail. We couldn't be happier with our wardrobes and would recommend this team to others without a doubt.

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Pure view. I originally contracted them to do one wardrobe and ended up having three made! They were polite, they listened to ideas, had great suggestions, quality materials and attention to detail. Really pleased with the outcome.

• 4 months later...

Highly recommend www.pureviewcarpentry.co.uk Bart & Peter installed 14 double glazed sash windows at my Victorian property in Sydenham Hill and did a sterling job. Communication, price, quality of work and after care have all been 5 star.

We live in a conservation area which they effortlessly managed and we have had several neighbours comment on how impressed they were with the windows and the interaction they had with the team during the time they spent fitting the windows.

They are fitting a new hard wood front door and frame for us in a few weeks and we will be looking to use them later in the year to fit new double glazed windows for our other property in Kent.

If you would like to see the quality of the windows please message me and I will email photos.

Bart and Peter's contact details are on their website.

Thanks Guys!

Graham