Vape Shop East Dulwich

HI all,

A lot of people have been talking about giving up smoking a using electronic cigarettes instead. Well A family have now opened a E-cig shop on Forest hill road SE22 0RS. They were so helpful and sold me a starter pack which included a E-cig, E -liquid and a charger! The Prices are very reasonable and they have so many different flavours to choose from! I was in there for a while trying out different flavours and I was even offered a cup of tea while I was choosing! Customer service was 5 star! Defiantly recommended you buy your e-liquids/E-cig from here! :-)

mmmm Actually if you can see my previous post you would know i am a hairstylist and "hinton Jones" didnt even know they had a website. Didnt know I was the only anyone or anything else shared a name?? and the H in my email is Hazel :-)

Because I forgot to state that my middle name is hazel so I thought I would add that to let horsebox know what the 'h' stands for.... I did only post this today for whoever is interested in e-cig liquids etc :-)

• 2 weeks later...

tannyhj87 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> HI all,

>

> A lot of people have been talking about giving up

> smoking a using electronic cigarettes instead.

> Well A family have now opened a E-cig shop on

> Forest hill road SE22 0RS. They were so helpful

> and sold me a starter pack which included a E-cig,

> E -liquid and a charger! The Prices are very

> reasonable and they have so many different

> flavours to choose from! I was in there for a

> while trying out different flavours and I was even

> offered a cup of tea while I was choosing!

> Customer service was 5 star! Defiantly recommended

> you buy your e-liquids/E-cig from here! :-)

Hmmmm.

P.O.U.S.theWonderCat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Curious as to why you've edited the one post not

> about vaping today then?

I'm curious too.

Your first post on this forum was almost three years ago, when you started a thread relating to hair, to which nobody else responded, and then you didn't post again until 4 May this year?

And on 4 May you started this thread and on the same day felt the need to edit your one and only other post from 2013, so that it now says nothing?? You must admit that is strange, to say the least. What did it originally say that you don't want people to know?

And why did you change it just after you had posted on this thread that the H stood for Hazel?

And then had to correct that to say that Hazel was in fact your middle name?!

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1166460,1166460#msg-1166460

Well, whatever your name/s are, unfortunately, your first post on this Vape Shop thread reads just like many other past posts on this forum purporting to be from genuine customers of a business but actually not.

You even just happen to know the full postcode of this shop you praise so highly? Really? I don't know the postcodes of shops I have been going to for years :))

Crushed and devalued springs to mind. Again.

• 1 year later...

Hi! Can anyone share with an experience of smoking marijuana like this in http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/big-buddha-cheese-2/ through a vaporizer.

Is it the same as using a bong or not? What are the advantage and disadvantages of using a vaporizer where smoking marijuana?

(whether or not to buy? if yes, then what the best compact vaporizer?) thanks

"messageRe: Vape Shop East Dulwich new

Posted by Guilherme Yesterday, 02:39PM

Hi! Can anyone share with an experience of smoking marijuana like this in [www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com] through a vaporizer.

Is it the same as using a bong or not? What are the advantage and disadvantages of using a vaporizer where smoking marijuana?

(whether or not to buy? if yes, then what the best compact vaporizer?) thanks

"

I think the whole point of that kind of vaporiser is that you're not actually burning the weed, no combustion means no carbon (or something like that). The weed is heated and you breathe the fumes, not smoke, I think there's an optimum temperature at which the fumes (with THC in) get released. You're not breathing smoke so when you exhale there's no big cloud like when using vapes. This can kid you into thinking you're getting nothing off the weed....then suddenly boom !

(So I'm told)

• 1 year later...