Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/3-months-body-transformation

www.circlepsychologypartners.co.uk

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
messageRe: Recommendation for brilliant Handyman
Posted by a_m 28 April, 2019 18:26

Aston did a great job for us sorting a variety of things that had been sitting on the to do list for a while. Can't recommend him enough - he's professional, efficient, does a great job and is a pleasure to work with.

Posted by Jhc6691 20 May, 2019 20:22

Aston was punctual, professional and polite - fair price and honest. What more can you want! Thanks,Aston. Judith &Nick.

Posted by Peckhampark 26 May, 2019 16:05

We also recently employed Aston to sort out a leaking shower unit and a few other things. very good communications and neat work. Also said when another job was not for him but happy to recommend someone. Tel 07490 947355

Posted by indiepanda 03 June, 2019 21:11

I used Aston today to fit a csrbon monoxide alarm, new door handle and hang some pictures. He was punctual, efficient, polite and friendly and I would have no qualms recommending him.

Posted by Jennys 04 June, 2019 16:24

Aston came to us on an emergency mission last week when our bathroom door fell off. He turned up very quickly and sorted out the problem. We were so impressed we got him back today to do a number of jobs around the house and in the garden. He was very efficient, punctual and likeable. We would certainly recommend him.

Posted by Mcperry 13 June, 2019 09:17

Recommend Aston too, he's very efficient and does a very good job. He is friendly and knows what he is doing.

Posted by Milkwood 17 June, 2019 09:40

Another recommendation for Aston who assembled three IKEA chests of drawers for me. He was extremely helpful throughout and I'm very pleased with the results. I will happily use him again.

Posted by Jennys 21 September, 2019 15:54

Aston just removed our ancient garden shed and some rotten decking and replaced the decking and put up the new shed. He worked quickly and was very efficient, tidy, thorough and cheerful. The end result was excellent.

Posted by poppyprincess 02 October, 2019 23:11

I recommend Aston to anyone I know looking for a handyman. He’s capable, efficient and a pleasure to have around. He did all those jobs you put off for months in just a few hours. Would fully recommend.

Posted by beansprout 04 October, 2019 07:05

I used Aston yesterday to repair a bed. Great job with total professionalism. Will certainly use him again for other jobs and agree with everything that others have said. You will not be disappointed.

Posted by beansprout 04 October, 2019 07:09

I have no hesitation in recommending Aston - used him yesterday and agree with all the comments above -

Posted by J&CC 04 October, 2019 10:39

aston spent the day building and sorting out a very fiddly chicken run for us. he did a great job ! highly recommended.

Posted by misslashark 04 October, 2019 21:05

I can highly recommend Aston. I have used his services a couple of times and he is always punctual, polite and incredibly efficient. I have been really impressed with his work and would not hesitate to use him again.

Posted by J&CC 08 October, 2019 17:12

aston installed a new kitchen tap today (and removed the leaking old one) - quick and efficient. thumbs up.

messageRecommendation for brilliant Handyman
Posted by davidsiverson 16 October, 2019 13:53

Highly recommend Aston - really helped out on replacing some blown plasterwork: 07490 947355

Posted by SarahR 17 October, 2019 19:45

Can also recommend Aston - really helpful and great, thorough job.

Posted by Sue 19 October, 2019 09:36

Does he charge by the job/s or by the day?

I have a load of stuff to be done! To save me having a horrible shock, could someone give me a rough idea of his day rate?

I'm not ready to go yet as still making lists.

Also, does he do painting and decorating?

Thanks!

Posted by aemitchell27 24 October, 2019 17:34

Aston is a really nice chap. Just reached out and sent him a few pictures of the jobs - he got a date in really quickly at a reasonably price and then delivered a really high quality of work.

Aston is a really polite and flexible chap - will definitely be using again if I need more work.

Posted by msamykey 25 October, 2019 08:17

Really happy to recommend Aston - my second time booking him in for a job, really responsive, helped solve a few problems I had with some vintage furniture, friendly and high quality work. Already lining up some more work for him.

Posted by Jennys 26 October, 2019 15:31

I called in Aston again. He did a fantastic job and was helpful, friendly and sympathetic as my husband had just been involved in an accident. I can recommend Aston.

Posted by SEA1987 05 November, 2019 20:36

Aston has done a couple of jobs for us recently and he was absolutely fantastic! He is extremely professional, friendly and efficient. Thanks Aston, we would absolutely call you again.

Posted by johnfry 05 November, 2019 23:02

I haven't met Aston, but I came home today and my shower room sliding door was sliding again. My wife and son both liked Aston and the prices was a good fair price. I'm going to write a little list of things I need doing. Thanks Aston..

Posted by Nellsw 17 November, 2019 15:32

Aston was great - he hung a pretty big mirror and some other bits for me - they look great and he was very thorough. Now I've found him I'm confident I'll finally get through the list of other improvements I've been putting off!

Posted by Dilcam 05 December, 2019 10:58

This has been the fourth time we have asked Aston to help us out and that itself is a testament to his reliability, pleasantness and the very high quality of his work. He assembled a large IKEA display cabinet, put up a wall bracket, re-secured a fire alarm to the ceiling and fixed a longstanding problem with a wardrobe door that wouldn’t close properly. When necessary he would consult to ensure things were placed where we wanted them but otherwise he worked quietly and efficiently- getting things done with no fuss at all. Very high quality work at a fair price. We will most definitely be calling in Aston again!

Posted by Zepp1 13 December, 2019 19:23

I can highly recommend Aston. Used him today to hang some pictures, install a radiator cover and draft excluder on my front door. He's friendly, efficient and fair priced and I will definitely be using him again.

Posted by pjal January 17, 05:49PM

Another recmomendation for Aston. Fixed two door handles on hollow doors, put a bead of silicone around some tiles, repaired a leaking tap, a shower door that was hitting the frame, put a TV and a whiteboard on the wall. Highly efficient, excellent workmanship and a lovely guy. Not the cheapest I suspect but you get what you pay for. Deserves every one of these good reviews

Posted by sberkovi January 25, 01:19PM

Aston was prompt, responsive, efficient, friendly and polite. I recommend him wholeheartedly!

Posted by TheWombat February 10, 08:37PM

Aston fixed our porch tile today. The replacement tiles that I had bought was slightly different in size to the existing ones but Aston made it work. I am really pleased with the result. We are now asking Aston to fo more work for us.

Posted by GeorginaLP February 13, 09:04AM

Aston was great. Thorough, punctual, friendly, and really efficient. We’ll definitely use him again!

Posted by Herner February 13, 02:55PM

I can only second what others have said - nice guy, showed up on time, good quality of work, fair price. Aston is recommended.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum