Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
messageRe: Recommendation for brilliant Handyman
Posted by a_m April 28, 06:26PM

Aston did a great job for us sorting a variety of things that had been sitting on the to do list for a while. Can't recommend him enough - he's professional, efficient, does a great job and is a pleasure to work with.

Posted by Jhc6691 May 20, 08:22PM

Aston was punctual, professional and polite - fair price and honest. What more can you want! Thanks,Aston. Judith &Nick.

Posted by Peckhampark May 26, 04:05PM

We also recently employed Aston to sort out a leaking shower unit and a few other things. very good communications and neat work. Also said when another job was not for him but happy to recommend someone. Tel 07490 947355

Posted by indiepanda June 03, 09:11PM

I used Aston today to fit a csrbon monoxide alarm, new door handle and hang some pictures. He was punctual, efficient, polite and friendly and I would have no qualms recommending him.

Posted by Jennys June 04, 04:24PM

Aston came to us on an emergency mission last week when our bathroom door fell off. He turned up very quickly and sorted out the problem. We were so impressed we got him back today to do a number of jobs around the house and in the garden. He was very efficient, punctual and likeable. We would certainly recommend him.

Posted by Mcperry June 13, 09:17AM

Recommend Aston too, he's very efficient and does a very good job. He is friendly and knows what he is doing.

Posted by Milkwood June 17, 09:40AM

Another recommendation for Aston who assembled three IKEA chests of drawers for me. He was extremely helpful throughout and I'm very pleased with the results. I will happily use him again.

Posted by Jennys September 21, 03:54PM

Aston just removed our ancient garden shed and some rotten decking and replaced the decking and put up the new shed. He worked quickly and was very efficient, tidy, thorough and cheerful. The end result was excellent.

Posted by poppyprincess October 02, 11:11PM

I recommend Aston to anyone I know looking for a handyman. Hes capable, efficient and a pleasure to have around. He did all those jobs you put off for months in just a few hours. Would fully recommend.

Posted by beansprout October 04, 07:05AM

I used Aston yesterday to repair a bed. Great job with total professionalism. Will certainly use him again for other jobs and agree with everything that others have said. You will not be disappointed.

Posted by beansprout October 04, 07:09AM

I have no hesitation in recommending Aston - used him yesterday and agree with all the comments above -

Posted by J&CC October 04, 10:39AM

aston spent the day building and sorting out a very fiddly chicken run for us. he did a great job ! highly recommended.

Posted by misslashark October 04, 09:05PM

I can highly recommend Aston. I have used his services a couple of times and he is always punctual, polite and incredibly efficient. I have been really impressed with his work and would not hesitate to use him again.

Posted by J&CC October 08, 05:12PM

aston installed a new kitchen tap today (and removed the leaking old one) - quick and efficient. thumbs up.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum