Forum Sponsors

www.bramly.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by Sunglasses September 05, 05:18PM

Aria fixed a leaking radiator for us a while back and his brother Dan did work to fix a vibrating kitchen tap. Pleased with the service. Very quick to respond.

Posted by Tyson September 09, 08:11PM

I recommend AFE Plumbing. They were very quick and responsive. Our leak was fixed within 2 hours of my initial phone call. The team of plumbers were professional, polite and efficient.

Posted by Megang September 11, 09:39PM

I would highly recommend AFE plumbing. They were responsive friendly and very helpful. Very professional and efficient.

Posted by dbailey September 12, 12:34PM

Hi - I have used AFE plumbing a couple of times recently. They are excellent, responsive, well priced and high quality work. I thoroughly recommend them.

Posted by Miriam111 September 13, 05:06PM

Hello,

Created this account specially to recommend AFE Plumbing - we found them via this website and they fixed our leaking kitchen tap/pipework situation quickly and very professionally. The price was very reasonable too.

If we find ourselves needing a plumber there's no doubt we'll call them again. I'd recommend them without reservation.

Posted by EricHerneHill September 18, 12:05PM

We also found Aria and AFE Plumbing via this site. He and his coworkers completely renovated our two bathrooms so I can recommend them if you're looking for someone to help you with a much larger job as well. They were very professional and helpful. It was a long project and at a couple points there could have been more clear communication and instructions between all the parties involved, but on the whole they kept on top of things and were amenable to make changes when things didn't come out either as we'd hoped or specified. When there was an unexpected leak at one point, Aria was very quick to respond and helped to rectify the problem even though it was the weekend. The finished bathrooms both look really great and it was a pleasure working with this company because they are all very friendly, skilled and professional.

Posted by Magic_johnstone September 28, 09:49AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 28, 11:05am by Magic_johnstone.

Posted by anna_r September 30, 06:06AM

Aria did a great job fixing our tricky leaking toilet. Came out quickly, worked efficiently, friendly and professional. Even went out of his way to pop back the next day to add extra sealant to stop it wobbling. Thoroughly recommended.

Posted by slattian October 09, 09:51AM

I was really impressed with AFE plumbing. I contacted them with an urgent request and Aria was at the house within a few hours. Our problem was fixed without issue and Aria was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Posted by ngas October 12, 01:51PM

Aria and his team have done several pieces of work for us over the last couple of years, all to a very high standard. They are prompt and professional. Highly recommend.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum