Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by JaneWatkins 23 January, 2017 11:12

Another recommendation here for Aria and his brother. Super quick, friendly and fixed the problem in no time. Perfect. Many thanks!

Posted by astrawson 27 January, 2017 09:40

Quick to respond and to find a time to call. No more leaking and a shiny new tap. Thanks Aria!

Posted by Khind 29 January, 2017 13:42

I called Aria to look at our leaking downstairs toilet off the back of these recommendations. He and his brother came round very quickly, took a look and said because it was a concealed cistern it would be a big job and all the tiles/casing would have to come down. He quoted me 750 for the job, which not surprisingly was a bit of a shock. I got another plumber round for a second opinion and he fixed the leak for me within the hour and charged me 30.

I don't know if this was a genuine mistake from Aria but just goes to show it's always worth getting a second opinion. It saved me a lot of mess, money and hassle.

Posted by oglander 30 January, 2017 14:27

Aria came to replace some taps & he was wonderful. He came on time, did the job quickly & was pleasant. I have postponed this job for years because no one could recommend a plumber but now we have one!

Posted by ms_wilson 06 February, 2017 17:09

Aria and his team came to my house today to fix the radiators and a problem in the bathroom. They were very friendly and so far I am pleased with the work they have done.

Posted by DAP 07 February, 2017 20:50

I called Aria out to investigate a leak in my cieling based on reading the recommendations in this thread. He was punctual and quickly gave me an idea of what the cause could be as well as a clear quote for how he could tackle the problem. Once we agreed a a day and time for the work, he again was punctual, professional and quickly fixed the underlying issue, on time and within budget. I would have no hesitation using him again or recommending him to anyone looking for a plumber.

Posted by allneonlike 08 February, 2017 22:32

Ditto the previous comments. Aria and his brother came round to fit a new shower and to repair a leaking washing machine. They were quick, friendly and did a good job. I can also recommend them.

Posted by Al B 10 February, 2017 18:45

As many have suggested, great service, highly recommended.

Aria and bro came the day after my call to quote the removal of old and fitting of new dishwasher then did the job there and then, quickly and efficiently, at a very reasonable price.

Trustworthy, knowledgeable and interested in trying to get you sorted.
Definietly good to give Aria a call on 07739 734895

Posted by dippybird 11 February, 2017 16:32

We called Aria and his brother a few days ago to come and fix our leaking radiator. They came around within the hour and sorted the problem there and then.Many thanks guys.

Posted by 2degreesfrommadness 13 February, 2017 15:35

Yet another recommendation for these guys. Great Service and what nice polite friendly guys. Definitely on our "use again" list!

Posted by dylan_h 21 February, 2017 20:11

Ditto. Great job from Aria and team. Sorted out a radiator that was stuck on full power and slow-cooking our tenants. No fuss, he was there next day and kept us up to date via text and phone. Tenants happy, landlords happy.

Posted by Salmags 22 February, 2017 18:53

I called Aria out to my flat to replace a tap. I feel he went above and beyond fixing the tap and calling out the water board about the stopcock. He gave us recommendations about future work and was reasonably priced! He is a gem and we would use him again.

Posted by Salmags 12 March, 2017 16:54

I too have used Aria on two occasions now and both times he has been punctual, polite and reasonably priced. I would use him again.

Posted by sorchamr 17 March, 2017 08:26

we had Aria come fix our loft loo - he was really good fitted a new look maserator and left it all looking really nice. Had not realised how you need to be careful with a macerator. He arrived on time, let everything perfect and now really pleased.
Would recommend him and would use him again give Aria a call on 07739 734895

Posted by LMB 21 March, 2017 16:25

Called Aria yesterday morning he came at lunchtime fixed problem very quickly.
Thanks LMB

Posted by magda123 22 March, 2017 09:08

Hello. We have asked Aria to help out with blocked kitchen pipe. He came straight away and the
problem was fixed in no time. Good price as well.
Thank you. Highly recommended.

Posted by annabel 24 March, 2017 10:08

I would heartily recommend Aria, I had made the mistake of buying cheap taps on line and the hit rap failed after a few months. Aria cane straight away and fixed new taps the same day. Very prompt and efficient.

Posted by Warmic00 28 March, 2017 20:37

Another recommendation for Aria. Punctual and not expensive. Went above and beyond what I had asked him to do - even phoning Thames Water whilst doing the job to help with a separate issue he had noticed with our plumbing. Would recommend highly.

Posted by justmoved 30 March, 2017 12:47

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Aria and his brother who fixed a dodgy shower valve, arranged for the shower to be re-tiled and replaced a macerator in our loft bathroom. They were polite and punctual and most importantly our shower works properly for the first time in nearly two years.

Posted by Mewl 31 March, 2017 08:19

I wanted to add my voice to this chorus of praise for Aria. Aria came to my flat on Wednesday and managed to have all the correct fittings and materials in hand after reviewing a photo that I sent to him. He was punctual and professional and now I have a working kitchen tap and waste. I would recommend Aria to anyone looking for an ace plumber.

Posted by SianyBeehive 04 April, 2017 11:54

Another recommendation for Aria and his brother who have now done two great jobs for me. They're quick to come over, professional, efficient, tidy and seem to know what they're doing. They haven't charged a fortune on either occasion either.

Posted by Locana 04 April, 2017 22:53

Another recommendation for Aria and his brother. They came today to fix my bath waste, taps , radiator and install a basin in my bathroom. They are very nice guys, explaining everything as they go along, giving great advice, cleaned up,helped me with getting rid of my old basin, basically went out of their way to help! Thoroughly recommend. Very good quotes too. Will definitely use again when needed. Thanks :-)

Posted by 2degreesfrommadness 05 April, 2017 14:27

My second recommendation for these guys, quick, efficient, would use again!

Posted by captainkirkdale 05 April, 2017 17:46

Another recommendation for Aria. Very fast, professional response to fix a leak.

Posted by dino99 08 April, 2017 12:34

Got a tap replacement job done by Aria and his brother. They were courteous and got the job done in the same day which was very helpful. Labour cost based on time spent on the actual fix was high I thought, but having both of them working made it quicker, and the cost also included going to get me specific fittings for the job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:04:09:09:21:28 by dino99.

Posted by Sidpeckham 09 April, 2017 10:46

Very pleased with this find recommended from this forum. Very prompt and reliable service. Aria has been very helpful. Fixed leaking toilet, replaced piping under sink and got my water pressure fixed. All done quickly and price was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Posted by Marella 09 April, 2017 16:59

I have a leaking radiator and issues with my water pressure. Please email me your availability and number. Marella x

Posted by Kathryn Almond 14 April, 2017 07:26

Aria fixed my kitchen tap this week. Polite, quick, reasonable. I will use his company again.

Posted by brainbot15 14 April, 2017 17:46

Happy to recommend these guys, they are quick to respond, do the job well and explain as they go.

Posted by Warmic00 14 April, 2017 18:08

Had quite an urgent issue today with a saniflo toilet. Given it was Good Friday and bank holiday, there were few plumbers available and many provided really expensive quotes. Aria and his brother came round swiftly and replaced toilet really quickly with minimal fuss - plus they did it for nearly half the price that other plumber quoted. Another really good experience with these guys.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum