Forum Sponsors

www.lilasjewels.co.uk
xxxx
http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

https://www.tutorfront.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by mxwlkr 15 April, 2017 13:30

Great service received yesterday, really attentive and talked through exactly what needed doing so felt more than comfortable with what was charged. Will definitely be calling upon their services again in the future.

Posted by RWellman 19 April, 2017 13:53

HI AFE plumbing just fixed my tumble dryer when two other repairers on the forum said the repair would be a'nightmare job' and would involve the replacement of a large and expensive component. I am very happy with the repair and the price and would use them again.

Posted by malwood 19 April, 2017 19:29

The brothers sorted out my blocked drain very quickly. They were able to come on the same day I contacted them after I'd finished work. They were also able to recommend someone for another job and followed up on this the next day. Really helpful!

Posted by zone2lege 02 May, 2017 11:56

Another recommendation from me. Had a leak from toilet that was coming through to room underneath. Rang in a panic and the guys came and isolated the water asap and then returned an hour or so later to fix it. All is perfect again. Will definitely be using this service in future.

Posted by MacWarbie 02 May, 2017 12:06

Can't recommend AFE plumbers enough.

They fixed my garden pipe this week and I was delighted with the service. Competitive prices, quick to respond and a pleasure to do business with. I'm always impressed with how quickly they can diagnose and fix any problem, no matter how big or small.

Don't hesitate, call them today if you're looking for a quality plumber!

Posted by Durbs 05 May, 2017 20:36

Absolutely the best. I had been recommended to use them from a friend and so glad I did. Had a tricky leak in the kitchen in which the pipe access was difficult to locate. Phoned yesterday in a panic and he came round straight away and stopped the water. We arranged to fix the problem today and they arrived exactly when arranged and completed the job neatly and professionally. Would not hesitate to use them again. Can't thank them enough.

Posted by OliviaB 07 May, 2017 18:33

Aria and his brother came round quickly and were able to fix my broken tap and toilet. They were very helpful and polite, and were honest about things that they can't do (sealant in this case) which is a nice change! I will definitely use them again.

Posted by cathyt 10 May, 2017 09:04

Aria came straight round and sorted 3 leaking /old taps and even helped source a new discount tap for us. Prompt, pleasant and efficient. Reasonably priced too so would highly recommend him
Mark and Cathy

Posted by smozzy 10 May, 2017 19:26

Excellent work, prompt and tidy. Would recommend A.F.E / Arias team anytime. He altered the tap at our community garden to our specification perfectly.

Posted by Tdsa 10 May, 2017 21:57

Aria came round on a Sunday night and stayed til 11pm to stop
water coming thru the ceiling!! What a guy! He did an amazing job and for a reasonable price.

Posted by just_browsing 11 May, 2017 14:38

Brilliant service today - accidentally pierced water pipe, and soon water coming through ceiling, setting off alarms etc and the brothers were here within 15/20 minutes. Good-natured, calm, effective, and professional, they dealt with the problem swiftly, offered advice and were on their way. Reasonably priced too. Thanks and best of luck.

Posted by BeatriceBarleon 15 May, 2017 12:08

I also want to recommend AFE plumbing. Aris provided a great service at short notice and us definitely deserving of more local business.

Posted by JuliaB 16 May, 2017 11:10

I would absolutely recommend AFE plumbing. I called Aria and Dan last week and they sorted out the problem very quickly and very reasonably. They were fantastic. I've already recommended them to 3 friends.

Posted by MOB70 17 May, 2017 12:23

I can add another recommendation for Aria and AFE Plumbing. Aria was punctual, helpful and provided very good advice on the work I required, which included bathroom and kitchen repairs and upgrades. He completed all the work to a very high standard. I'd definitely use him again.

Posted by MDoherty 19 May, 2017 20:17

I echo the rest of the recommendations for Aria and team. Very friendly and really experienced workers. Got my shower sorted in quick time. Will definitely use them again and recommend them.

Posted by georgia 24 May, 2017 09:15

I'd also like to recommend Aria and his team who were very efficient and helpful.

Posted by HCCamberwell 30 May, 2017 12:59

I'd also be very happy to recommend Aria and his brother from A.F.E. Plumbing who responded quickly and provided a quality service.

Posted by Vee 03 June, 2017 16:52

Very happy to recommend Aria. I found Aria's details on here when I needed someone to come round quickly to look at a leak in the bathroom from my flat into the flat below. Although he was already fully booked for jobs that day, he made time to come round at the end of the day. He fixed everything really quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use him again.

Posted by Lucas24 04 June, 2017 10:28

Another review for these guys. I had a very difficult to get to push fitting to my central heating system that had popped off. It was under the hall floor and was in a tricky position. From the point of calling them and me having hot water again was within around three hours so petty chuffed.

Posted by nedkeny 07 June, 2017 10:27

Highly recommend Aria and his people, fast, friendly and most importantly effective plumbing repairs at reasonable prices.

Posted by Lionfinger 10 June, 2017 11:45

Another recommendation here, after a job a few weeks ago replacing my garden tap - quick response, nice guy, good communication, great job!

Posted by Mimim 11 June, 2017 10:41

I am new the area and I have used Aria and Dan a couple of times to refill my boiler and change radiator valves./ They are really quick to respond and their prices are very reasonable. I find them so helpful, friendly and efficient, great job!

Posted by Ponty 13 June, 2017 16:13

Just like to add my praise for Aria and his brother of A.F.E Plumbing who came over to Forest Hill last night to inspect the leaking pump under my bath. They stopped the leak and returned this morning with a replacement part to fix the job. Highly efficient and friendly service. Aria also gave me contacts for a carpenter and heating engineer to address a few other issues in my house, calling back to make sure I was able to make contact with them. I will definitely use Aria and Dan again!

Posted by artysnapper 13 June, 2017 19:39

I can highly recommend Aria and his brother. Conscientious and quick. Worked at our house twice in the last couple of months both inside and out and where highly professional and well priced. Finally found reliable plumbers!!!!

Posted by artysnapper 13 June, 2017 19:40

I can highly recommend Aria and his brother. Conscientious and quick. Worked at our house twice in the last couple of months both inside and out and where highly professional and well priced. Finally found reliable plumbers!

Posted by mlau 14 June, 2017 09:59

I also can highly recommend Aria, I called at 2pm with an issue he came at 6pm and sort it out very professionally.
I will definitely use him again .. A star service !!

Posted by Ilia Petrovic 19 June, 2017 16:28

Excellent service from Aria, he arrived within an hour of our call and fixed the problem within the hour too. Competitive rates and would highly recommend this company.

Posted by A99 21 June, 2017 14:08

Another recommendation for Aria. He fitted me a replacement electric shower. He responded quickly, did the job with no problems and was really polite and pleasant to deal with. Reasonable price too

Posted by bkkmei 24 June, 2017 09:18

I am happy to add my recommendation for AFE Plumbing. Aria sent Mark to sort out a leaking stopcock. What was supposed to be a simple job turned out to be more complicated by awkward placement of the tap, but Mark worked patiently and efficiently. Problem was all solved within two hours of arrival and I would definitely use their service again.

Posted by CathLiv 26 June, 2017 15:23

We have had Aria out for a number of plumbing issues, we would highly recommend him!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum