Forum Sponsors

Pippa's Guardians
xxxx
https://www.tutorfront.com

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 9 of 13
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by Jko-mos 01 April, 2018 19:24

Hi

Does anyone have an email address for these guys?

Thanks

Posted by IslandGirl 06 April, 2018 15:17

I called Aria at lunchtime to report a hissing sound from my bath. An hour later Dan and Louis came to inspect whilst on their way to another job. They informed me what pipes were leaking and what needed to be replaced, which they came back to do later that afternoon. Once they had fixed the leaking pipes they then discovered my bath taps were also leaking, by this time it was past 5pm, however they managed to source some new taps and replace them that evening. Amazing to make the call at lunchtime, and by the evening have all of the problems sorted - they really went the extra mile. Dan and Louis were super polite and professional and Aria was great at communicating. Would recommend! Thank you all for the great service!

Posted by Localresident2016 07 April, 2018 16:19

Highly recommend Aria, and Dan and Ken in the team, who were highly efficient in fixing a waste pipe in our kitchen and re-sealing a shower base which was leaking. Very responsive and easy to deal with. If only they'd diversify into other trades! Great service, thank you guys.

Posted by Balance102 10 April, 2018 14:51

Had an emergency leak from the bath. I Looked on the forum for a reputable plumber and after seeing such glowing reviews it was a no brainer of who I should hire! Aria and the team came and sorted the problem very quickly. They were polite, reliable and reasonable. Highly recommended!

Posted by Nicola1000 12 April, 2018 11:41

Had to have a hot water pump replaced this week. Aria sorted it for me fast and efficiently. Think this is the third time I;ve used him and always a pleasure to work with. Recommend 100%.

Posted by jenhan 21 April, 2018 09:21

Would definite recommend Aria, he was very proactive, kept in contact about timings and we are very happy with the new shower he installed. A pleasure to deal with. Very professional. Thank you!

Posted by binkylilyput 25 April, 2018 09:03

Aria has been to my house for small jobs a few times- efficient, polite and reasonable price :-)

Posted by philt74 28 April, 2018 10:36

Fitted a new shower pump for me yesterday at short notice. The team did a great job. Polite and Aria offered great advice before he’d even started! Highly recommended.

Posted by loulou26573 08 May, 2018 13:16

Aria is amazing. He takes care of everything for me in my rental flat. He's respectful, reasonably priced and I really trust him. Highly recommend! Louise

Posted by adam1010 10 May, 2018 08:17

Email- afeplumbing@gmail.com

Contact nunber - 07739-734895

Posted by PecksNewbie 13 May, 2018 10:26

Another recommendation for these guys. Aria came round the evening I called and installed a new toilet the next day. Was very helpful and quick, and very responsive with a couple of niggles I had afterwards. I will definitely use them again.

Posted by msbish_uk 19 May, 2018 13:40

Rang A.F.E Plumbing first thing today (Saturday morning) to fix a leak in the bathroom. Aria answered straight away and sent a plumber to the flat two hours later. They were efficient, helpful and he was really clear on the phone, explaining what they were going to do at each stage. He then charged a very reasonable price considering it was an emergency. Highly recommend and will be using them again myself!

Posted by 277Hz 20 May, 2018 16:35

Another recommendation for Aria and Ken his tiler. They did an amazing job on our bathroom, retiling the entire floor and wall as well as doing lots of upgrades/improvements to our bathroom such as replacing taps, shower mixers, wastes etc.

He and his team were quick to respond and were always friendly and polite. Thanks Aria!

Posted by bkkmei 23 May, 2018 14:33

Another recommendation here. We had a long standing problem with a leaking tap. We only needed a short term solution and Aria was very helpful in suggesting various options.

Later Dan came round to sort the tap out and it was all done super fast!

It's my second time using AFE and it's great to have a reliable and trustworthy plumber to contact.

Posted by nellierobinson 31 May, 2018 18:39

Fantastic service from AFE plumbing! Turned up the same day for non-emergency. Extremely polite and efficient, providing useful information for general maintenance and knocked Ł50 off the quoted price! Highly recommend!

Posted by brezzo 01 June, 2018 18:44

We had AFE, change a toilet for us - superfast job, veyr reliable. Definitely recommend

Posted by Rachiepj123 02 June, 2018 19:55

Dan from AFE Plumbing came round this afternoon (Saturday) and fixed our toilet which wasn’t flushing in super quick time. Great job and I would highly recommend!

Posted by cathythomas 13 June, 2018 09:08

afeplumbing@gmail.com. Great guys.

Posted by ramos176 16 June, 2018 00:48

AFE helped us out when our old lead cold water tank up in the loft corroded and water suddenly started leaking through the kitchen ceiling. Dan and Aria were really helpful and sorted the issues out which involved going up to the loft several times to connect the cold water to mains, fixing a leaky toilet cistern and fitting a stopcock. They were very quick and super helpful!

Posted by Johnmonach 27 June, 2018 22:08

Aria and Dan came out at very short notice to our plumbing problem. They were friendly, professional and explained their findings. They gave us an estimate at the start and stuck to this despite doing a bit extra. Would recommend them.

Posted by parkerc85 29 June, 2018 16:12

Another recommendation for Aria and the team. They came to sort out a problem with my toilet, returning in the evening to make sure the job got completed that day. They were friendly, professional and explained the options. Thank you!

Posted by Oregano 08 July, 2018 20:29

We have had an excellent service from aria. We would highly recommend him. He is efficient, courteous and has a can do attitude.

Posted by Chrimble 13 July, 2018 21:34

We used Aria and AFE today to fix a leak. They were very responsive, arrived quickly and performed the work to a good standard for a fair price. I'd highly recommend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2018:07:13:21:35:11 by Chrimble.

Posted by seg 16 July, 2018 09:35

I can also recommend Aria he fixed my bathroom tap recently. His guy finished the job to a high standard and they collected the tap and materials for me which made it all hassle free. Would definitely use them again.

Posted by loulou26573 20 July, 2018 10:26

yes, Aria and his team are great!
I've used them both in my home and rental flat and they are so polite and efficient.
Louise

Posted by zoester 22 July, 2018 16:06

We have also used Aria, they came to us on a Sunday at really short notice to look into a washing machine problem. They sorted it quickly and were really easy to chat to

Posted by DaCoffee 22 July, 2018 18:40

Another recommendation for Aria and his team. Same day visit on a Saturday to fix a leaking mixer tap. Prompt, efficient and friendly and all clearly explained on the phone before.

Posted by Hassie 01 August, 2018 08:03

Thanks to Aria for sending one of the tilers on his books - Mark - to efficiently and competently rectify a nasty shower leak. Both Aria and Mark were friendly and easy to communicate with throughout the process.

Posted by Mimim 01 August, 2018 15:04

Another recommendation for Aria, Dan and team.
They came today to fit a garden tap - very neat job, prompt, efficient, friendly and courteous. Great job and thanks again!

Posted by 05 August, 2018 20:31

Great service from this local firm. We had a leaking radiator so called Aria and he had someone with us the next day. Kept in good communication so we knew when they would be with us, and the job was sorted within two hours. Recommend!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 9 of 13

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum