Highly recommended plasterer

callen

I would like to recommend Steve Beard who came and rendered a wall in my garden. Steve was really friendly, arrived on time, was extremely efficient and tidy. He did an excellent job and the wall is just perfect. His number is 07947 745061.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I would like to add yet another recommendation for Steve.

He did a good amount of plastering for me some 5-6 years ago and more recently over a period of 2-3months late last year in a complete extension/refurb of my house.

He can pull in some additional plasterers for large jobs too which was very helpful!

He's a lovely character, and has two adorable dogs you can meet if you so wish.

• 3 weeks later...

We got Steve in to do some work after he was recommended to us. He replastered our entire house just before Christmas and did a first-class job. Some difficult walls, high ceilings, rounded corners, backs of stairs and so on. All done to a very high standard at a good price.

He?s also a really decent bloke; friendly, capable, trustworthy and reliable. We won?t hesitate to get him back when we need more work doing.

Feel free to send me a message if you want more information. Or call him on 07947 745061.

Peter

• 9 months later...

So happy to have found Steve Beard on EDF.

He came round to quote an external plastering job. Really nice and helpful - he gave good advice.

He managed to fit the job in when there was some good weather which was greatly appreciated.

Steve turned up as planned and did a very good job.

Would thoroughly recommend Steve!

His no. 07947 745061