Nico plumber recommendation.

beebee

Used Nico last week when I had a bathroom leak which I was worried was going to cause damage to the flat below. He came out late that evening to stop the problem and then again the next morning to replace the offending hose. I was pleased with his very quick service and reasonable price and will continue to use him.

I also used nico a short while ago ,his work was to a very high standard.He came out 20 minutes after my call did several jobs,fixed leaking tap,leaking pipe from toilet(left by another plumber on this site who would not return to fix)and installed garden tap,all his jobs were perfect, no leaks.Would highly recommend and will use again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ANOTHER recommendation for Nico.

I called Nico out last week and he came over fixed my sink, reconfiguring the pipework (and popping out to get extra parts) in no time at all. He's some sort of sink superhero!

Also thanks to everyone who recommended Nico on this forum/make recommendations in general here (and the people who run the forum!) because it is so so useful :)

• 2 weeks later...
Nico came to fix a broken tap and a built in toilet that was leaking. He is courteous, efficient, reliable and he fixed both issues quickly. He even checked back a couple of days later to make sure the toilet was still fine. Highly recommend.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nico was very helpful and friendly. He phoned me back quickly, came to check out the problem when he said he would, and fixed a time to come back and sort it out.

He had to drain down the whole system to change valves, so it wasn't a small job.

He was efficient and considerate - asked me to let him know that all was well in a couple of days, and then collected his money.

I would definitely recommend him.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Nico. Came round at very short notice and fixed a temporary problem we had. Was so impressed, we got him to do additional work which he did as promised and on time. Really nice bloke too. Have dealt with many plumbers over the years in SE15/SE22 and he is the only one I'd recommend without hesitation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I cannot believe how courteous, honest & professional this plumber is. Nico 07818 607583. He is an extremely rare individual who is thoroughly trustworthy. A delightful character who is always my first call for any plumbing.

Jamie P.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Niko who I contacted having read reviews on the forum. He fixed a tricky to get at and leaking WC cistern for us, literally, just before the Christmas holiday started. He not only did a great job but was very responsive and punctual. He is also a delightful person to be around. 07818 607583

• 2 weeks later...

And another recommendation for Nico the plumber. What an amazing man ! Not only did he fix what I thought was an unfixable saniflo, he was so friendly and honest too. However hard the plumbing problem, he is your man as he is determined to find a solution and fix the issue. I would highly recommend him and just wish we?d found him years ago.

Anna

...and another recommendation for Nico. He's a busy guy but, like his voicemail says, he does always call back.

And he's _very_ knowledgeable. We'd had a couple of plumbers out to our house over the last four years and Nico's knowledge and instinct was much better - he identified the problem quickly, told us what the anticipated complications could be (old pipes and joints) and solved it quickly and neatly. And for a reasonable price!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Niko. He came at short notice and fixed some airlocks in the system that affected our water supply. He then came back to ensure it was all OK and installed two bath taps and stopcocks. He is very efficient and knowledgeable and we'd call on him again.

Can't recommend Niko highly enough. We had a leak from our bath, the source of which which was proving difficult to pin down. Niko is very knowledgeable and was able to suggest two possible solutions. He has done an efficient and very tidy job and we are very happy - no more leak! Plus he is reliable and comes when he says he will. His mobile is 07818607583.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nico is a great plumber - professional, knowledgeable and sure to give best value to his customers. He has replaced a kitchen tap and a radiator for us. As others have said, Nico takes care to get the best solution and follows up to make sure everything works. Top guy.

• 1 month later...
Wanted to add another recommendation for Niko, who I found from previous recommendations on the forum. He sorted out quite a few plumbing issues for us, helped advise on new fittings for a tap, and completed the jobs promptly. Will use him again for other plumbing jobs.