excellent tree surgeon

JaneTutor

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tim has been at mine today, thinning-reducing-reshaping a Portuguese Laurel down the side of my house. I would also thoroughly recommend him. He took care to ensure that he did what I was happy with, whilst caring for the beauty and welfare of the tree. He's knowledgeable and skilful and really pleasant to have around. Responded quickly, popped round to consult and had the job done within 4 days of me getting in touch (managed to fit me in around other bigger jobs and he might not always be able to do that, but it worked for me).

• 1 month later...
Having read the recommendations above, we recently invited Tim to quote for the removal of a very large tree in our back garden. His quote is extremely competitive compared to others we've received, so much so that my husband is sceptical as he thinks it's just too good to be true. I'm obviously very tempted by the price and the reviews above are great - just wondering whether there are others on this forum who have had experience of his work? Many thanks :)

i used Tim see March 27 he provided his insurance certificates he was really organised, I am using him again at another location his prices are very competitive or maybe the way to see it is that others (we had 3 quotes)have inflated prices, he is local so this is also a cost saving, I recommend him and he is a really nice fellow. The job he did was excellent local people came and collected wood, again this must helps keep the prices low so all in he worth using.

• 3 weeks later...
I was looking for a tree surgeon a couple of weeks ago and we ended up plumping for Tim Doidge of Sakura Trees as he came in with a really competitive quote and had lots of great feedback on the East Dulwich Forum. Tim's quote was almost half the average we received and some ?1540 less than the most expensive quote! Tim and his team came over this week to fell our tree - they did a really fantastic job, no complaints whatsoever, very prompt, tidy, hard-working and professional all round. I'd highly recommend them - and, as mentioned, their price was quite remarkable in comparison to other quotes. T: 07958553219 [email protected]https://sakuratreeservice.com/about/

• 2 months later...
We have just had Tim and his team remove a large Birch tree and grind the stump..Hard work but done quickly, efficiently and on time. All cleaned up and debris removed and all for a very competitive price. We have used a number of Tree Surgeons and would definately recommend Tim

• 7 months later...

Just another nod to recommend Tim and his services. Had them to remove a tree and some stumps in Nunhead. Worked round timings and a garden that was a building site and removed everything for a positively low cost.

T: 07958553219 [email protected] [sakuratreeservice.com] Or you can find Sakura Tree Services on facebook.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

After finding Tim via recommendations on here I had him and his team clear two ash trees and three rose bushes this week.

Really easy guy to deal with, excellent communication and they were incredibly tidy considering all the rubbish had to come through the house. Thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent tree surgeon.

• 4 weeks later...

Tim is affable, but be careful and precise in your dealings with him: Communication problems frustrated our attempts to work together.

E-mail / website enquiry not answered. A day waited. Rang again and, yes, reached him by telephone.

Negotiations -- telephone numbers given -- "I'll be by tomorrow afternoon and ring if things change." Good, I said, then I can go do a shop in the morning. Out I went that next morning. Back around 1130 to wait.

No telephone call, no text; no Tim. A wasted afternoon. 1530, a message left on his mobile. 1630, a telephone call -- Came by around 1100, rang, texted you. (Although no text received.)

**sigh**

Doubtless Tim is brilliant once he actually is at work. I wish only that I had been better at working out a rendezvous with him. And, given that he didn't respond to first messages left at several contact points, I must recommend caution, as well as perseverance, in trying to obtain his services.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...