Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: London Fitted Wardrobe Co. - Julian Richards
Posted by peternbutler 24 September, 2019 19:26

Julian has recently finished fitting 4 alcove shelves and 2 alcove wardrobes. We couldn't recommend him more highly. His work is of the highest standard, with incredible attention to detail, and he is a pleasure to deal with!

Posted by dad_jokes 31 October, 2019 23:44

Anyone know if Julian has given up the game? Or on holiday? He doesnít seem to respond to messages despite having read them not answer the phone/return voicemails :-(
Feedback here sounded good but notice the last recommendations were in September...

Posted by jer207 01 November, 2019 07:04

Hi there,

Iím afraid Iím on holiday at the moment, enjoying the last of the Turkish summer sun. Sorry I havenít responded yet, but my son has smashed the the screen to my phone. This means I have no access to text messages/ WhatsApp until I return and get my screen replaced. I have sparse access to email (relying on WiFi and access to my wifeís phone) but generally intend to respond to all enquiries upon my return on 3rd November.

Sorry for any delays, but Iím sure you appreciate the unusual situation.

Julian

messageRe: London Fitted Wardrobe Co. - Julian Richardsattachment
Posted by annt 06 November, 2019 11:24

Also happy to recommend Julian. He built beautiful floor to ceiling wardrobes in two of our bedrooms. See for yourself in photos attached.

Attachments: 2FA7D1E8-524B-4B91-9A47-21A8A150B5C9.jpeg (21.3KB)   56B85D09-0EDC-487F-A59B-A4017E1ABFED.jpeg (21.1KB)   5F7D2A50-D4F2-4656-BA23-535E67DA6B40.jpeg (15.2KB)  
Posted by mjmullins86 January 13, 09:41PM

Hi All,

I would like to recommend Julian Richards as a great local carpenter. He created lovely fitted shelving, cupboards and wardrobes in our house. Very professional guy with very appropriate creative ideas and high quality work!

Happy to be contacted if anyone has questions.

Thanks, Mel

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum