Recommendation: Carpet Cleaning Services - Bradley O'Reilly

CameronMac

In keeping with others on EDF, I too recommend Bradley O'Reilly (07946 328 565) & Brosa Carpets and Pest Solutions (http://www.brosacarpetsandpestservices.co.uk/). Bradley was quick to reply to my enquiry and visited the same day to give me a quote for cleaning a living room and hall carpet. He was able to to do the job the next day and took less than an hour to do an excellent job on an extremely grubby beige coloured carpet giving it a new lease of life. He was willing to move items of furniture around as necessary to do the job, and provided advice about carpet moths which had left their mark on my carpet. I would certainly use Bradley's services again after a job well done.

Sorry, think Bradley had a bad day today, won't be using him again. Ok these things happen but he knocked two pictures off a wall. Newly painted woodwork chipped there and elsewhere on stairs. He'd forgotten his towels/rags, gave him a load, not sure what he did with them, skirting boards up the stairs left sopping wet, as was the parquet at the base of the stairs.

I have joined the Dulwich Forum as Annafb has left me a few bad reviews and I just wanted to say that I did have a bad day as I knocked a picture off the wall. I did pay for the damage of the frame. Annafb did not mention that I had took some money off the final bill for my mishap. I did apologise and left after Annafb told me how much better her carpets looked I thought we left on good terms. The next day I saw that Annafb had left me a bad review so I called her and said I was sorry to read she was unhappy with my service and offered if there was anything I could do? Annafb said "no nothing" Since Anna has left me another bad review (six days later) on another thread I did make a mistake and I did offer Anna a full refund which she refused. I am sorry for the mishap and my offer for a full refund still stands.

Regards Bradley

I left the one review. I only discovered that the skirting boards were soaking wet after Bradley left, couldn't hang about so wiped them all dry, while doing so realised there were chips to the new paintwork/wood been splintered off in one case. Yes, Bradley knocked ?10 off the bill but I still have to go and get new frame, touch up the paintwork. The full refund offer was if I withdrew that one review.

Good communications with Bradley by phone and text. He was punctual and polite. In the end he was not able to clean my sofa because when he checked the label it was dry clean only - he was honest enough to let me know and didn't charge for his wasted time.

Bradley from brosacarpets (07946 328565) came this morning and did a brilliant job on my carpets. I had quite a large coffee stain and some other little stains that i wasnt expecting to be removed but bradley exceeded all my expectations. All stains removed. Price very good and my place was left spotless. Amazing job. Thank you Bradley. Highly recommend and will most certainly be using him again in the future.

Bradley O'Reilly has provided cleaning services for me on 3 different occasions and done a great job. This week, he came at short notice to clean my carpets, a mattress, and a rug. He did a great job cleaning all of the items, was super friendly and left the house looking clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend Bradley again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Bradley, he did a great job of cleaning our carpets and providing a moth treatment, in order to deal with a moth problem we had. He is such a nice guy and provides great service. You can contact him on 07946 328565.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brsdley came at short notice just before Christmas and did a great job, rescuing our carpet from an unmentionable stain... It absolutely looks as good as new now. Knowledgeable, punctual & considerate & obviously takes pride in his work.

Will definitely use his services again.

Thank you, Bradley.

Following an accident, I contacted Brad (who I had used last year) to see if he could get large blood stains out of a carpet. I am please to say that following Brad's cleaning, the carpet has come up well. Brad lives up to his reputation as a stain remover. I was dreading having to get a new bedroom carpet not so much the cost but moving all the furniture out etc. So pleased that Brad could help. really nice genuine guy.

• 2 months later...