Experienced Gardener In East Dulwich Competitive Rate - Ap Garden Services

AP Garden Services

Hello Guys ,

Ive started my own gardening business 2 weeks ago, after Getting stuck in bar work for 6 years in London

I can finally go back to the job i started when i was 15 years old.

All garden work undertaken and clearance.

10 years Experience

Many Happy Customers,

Send me an Email on [email protected]

Call or text on 07876542196

Ap Garden Services

9B Piermont Road,

East Dulwich,

SE22 0LN

Thanks Admin

Look forward to more work

Can provide before and after shots

Adam's been working on my garden in Telegraph Hill for the last two weeks and he's been excellent. It's a small garden which hasn't had much attention for the last few years, so constitutes an on-going project. He's on time, reliable and knowledgeable. It's really coming back to life - so I'm very happy.

He's always left it tidy and his rate is very reasonable. He's made a number of suggestions as to the direction we should take the garden. I've decided to trust in the expert and let him handle the creative side, which he's very happy to do.

Vik

Adam has also done quite a bit of work in my garden. My neighbour recommended him to me. Adam's great, punctual, thorough and knows his stuff. It's really lovely to see someone with such passion and being able to follow his dream. I have no hesitation in recommending Adam.

• 4 weeks later...
Adam is absolutely brilliant, he has been working on my garden for a few weeks now in Nunhead, keeping our grass and plants maintained and we let him deal with the creative side as well. He is a very fast and efficient worker, always on time and has great plant advice. I would 100% recommend him for the job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just want to add a recommendation for Adam! He is knowledgeable, reliable, helpful, has reasonable rates & does a great job. He came to our block of flats with large garden, initially to cut the overgrown lawn. He went over the lawn diligently from different directions to cut it very well ~ a drastic improvement immediately. He has also cut back shrubs & weeds. He now does the regular garden maintenance ~ each time he cuts the lawn, keeps an eye on the drains being cleared, clears the pathways & with whatever time is left does maintenance of the shrubs / pathways. He has always been reliable, very nice & helpful as well as being good at what he does. Very happy to have found him!!

Adam has been a real help with my large garden, he has cleared areas of weeds, replanted & cut back shrubs in the flower bed & generally done everything to make it look good. He has also advised me on what to do about keeping on top of the garden work myself. He is very knowledgeable about plants & very willing to tackle any job I want doing. He has cut the lawn & spray cleaned the paved areas, making a great difference to the garden. He is a great find, plus he will come when I ask him, is a hard worker, positive & good to have around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And to add, Adam helps with the gardening on a monthly basis and yesterday popped over at short notice to help rescue a cat stuck high up in a tree at the bottom of our garden. It was so kind and beyond the call of duty - AP Garden Services 07876 542196.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Adam spent today in our garden completely clearing it after we had abandoned it for a couple of years, tidying, re-organising the beds and preparing it for new planting which he is coming back to do. I have to say it's been a pleasure having him work here. He has been very approachable and friendly, very trustworthy, honest and reliable and we are really pleased with how much he got down today and how quickly he turned a disaster zone into a pretty garden with lots of potential. And all at a very reasonable rate. I thoroughly recommend!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Adam did a fantastic job on my garden today. It had been neglected for quite a while and him and his mate just got stuck in for a few hours and it now looks transformed. I?m now looking forward to spending time outside during this good weather, rather than feeling guilty for not having kept on top of the garden - got straight out there with the baby this afternoon to enjoy it!

Adam and Matthew were polite and friendly, hard working and good value - what more could you want?!