Need new frame for sash window

I've just had a guy called Zhivko Kovachev in to repair two original Victorian sash windows that had been neglected for many years. He did an amazing job stripping them back to the wood, repairing them, sorting out the sashes, adding draft proofing, replacing cracked glass etc and repainting. He's extremely conscientious, hard-working, trustworthy and friendly (not to mention reasonably-priced). I can't recommend him highly enough.

Contact him via [email protected] or 07897 308069

I strongly recommend Crown Joinery in East Dulwich SE22, They have a proper workshop, excellent skills and can do any bespoke work from scratch in hardwood and also softwood.

www.crown-joinery.co.uk 020 86 93 78 98, the best around dulwich area.

Yes indeed "Woodworker" Crown joinery its above standards. high skills and finish are fabulous. We had work done with them.

Cant see how repairing sash windows as i read on this forum it worth doing, as in couple of months they start to crack again on the joints, best option its always make them new and in hardwood if possible. Are the great "refurbishment" guys be back to repair them again when they start open cracks? What is it the warranty on that kind of repairs? its difficult to believe in some posts about repairing windows or doors!