Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
www.advancedpainters.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageFlooring (sanding and varnishing) recommendation
Posted by Trout15 05 June, 2017 20:13

I have just had my wooden floors sanded and varnished and all the gaps filled in by Finishing Point Flooring. The quality of the work was excellent and the service received very professional. All the work was done whilst we were away and they left the place very clean and tidy. All communications were very promptly dealt with and very professionally. Contact finishingpointltd@gmail.com

messageRe: Flooring (sanding and varnishing) recommendation
Posted by Csoo 07 June, 2017 12:51

Hi,
Hope you are well. Out of curiosity, how many traders/quotes did you consider before ending up choosing them? Do you mind sharing some photos of what they have done for you please?

Thanks
Christine

messageRe: Flooring (sanding and varnishing) recommendation
Posted by cel442 July 12, 07:21AM

I donít usually write reviews but simply had to for Derek at Finishing Point. He is amazing. If youíre considering using him to restore or replace your floors, hereís what youíll get: He will return your call or text immediately, offer a competitive quote, not lay on the pressure, work with your schedule, show up on time and with a smile on his face, never complain, sort any problems that come up and, in the end, leave you with gorgeous floors. (We decided to lay new floorboards over our existing ones, as they were so damaged. Derek matched our desired colour to perfection and stained the boards himself.) He also makes and restore wooden furniture out of his shop in Herne Hill and lives in East Dulwich so cares about the community. Sorry to ramble. In short, highly recommended!

Derek, Finishing Point, 07956 545215

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum