Plasterer strongly recommended ( Aaron )

Crystal Matt

• 4 months later...
This is my second recommendation (or third - I forget!) for Aaron. He recently plastered a bedroom for us. He is tidy and quick, reasonable and friendly. His plastering is a very high standard - I know this having suffered through a bodge job in our kitchen and hall with a building company redoing our kitchen. Highly recommended!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Aaron from me after finding him via this thread.

I had him in three days last week removing two ceiling roses in the dining and sitting room then plastering over a smooth finish and also removing and replacing some coving.

Really pleased with the work, great communication throughout and a pleasant chap to deal with. Sill definitely use him again if I require any more work like this.

Simon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This is the fourth time we have used Aaron- amazing finish every time. More recently, we used him to remedy another plasterer?s work (came through a fully managed build and design company) which was awful. I?ve had other trades comment on the level of finish too. Highly recommended 07773 410661

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can fully endorse the recommendations for Aaron. We?ve used him on several occasions over the last few years and he does a great job everytime. He?s just completed some exterior rendering for us and it looks terrific. Very reliable, always tidy and charges reasonable rates. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
Aaron plastered our living room last week and did an incredible job, we're so happy with our new walls! Will definitely ask him back to do the other rooms if he's available. Great price, and lovely guy. Couldn't recommend him highly enough. He even hoovered when he'd finished! Brill.

• 3 weeks later...
Aaron recently worked on our flat for a week, squared off two fireplaces, fixed a crumbling ceiling and skimmed the bedroom and hall. He did an absolutely amazing job, was so clean and tidy and a really nice guy. We will definitely be having him back again and really can?t recommend him enough!

• 4 months later...
Aaron recently plastered my two bed flat and was fantastic. He touched up all my electrical work, repaired three large holes in my walls, and did an amazing job. The finish is amazing and he was very helpful all through the process. He left the flat super-clean and would recommend him to anyone.

• 6 months later...

I?d also like to strongly recommend the work of Aaron (plasterer). 07773 410661

We?ve had him for other work before and were happy he was available again. Good price, great communication, and lovely chap to have around. Work took the time he said it would and he was also very flexible around our own timetable. Really neat tidying up mid job as well as at the end. Can?t recommend highly enough, fantastic finish on our walls. Thank you, Aaron.

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to add to the chorus of recommendations on here for Aaron. He was able to fit some work in at short notice, was reasonably priced and most importantly did a great job. A lovely guy as well, super professional and communicative. Highly recommend.