Recommended Window Cleaner - Jon Smith

RobGD

Received Jon's contact details from a friend of mine on his recommendation.

Jon has done a great job previous property in Dulwich and also covers our new home in Beckenham - I understand he is happy to cover all of SE London. Punctual, polite and did a really thorough job.

He can be contacted on 07908953257 or email [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Beth.

His number and contact details are in the first post.

I don't know what his usual rate is as I had the outsides cleaned which hadn't been done for ages, then a few difficult to access windows + my downstairs neighbour's.

He is a very amenable guy though and works hard.

kind regards,

Jacqui.

• 2 weeks later...

I got Jon?s number from forum recommendation as needed windows cleaned urgently. He was able to come the next day and did a fantastic job inside and out. To be honest, I don?t think they have ever looked so good and I have had a few window cleaners come previously. He also cleaned the masonry and woodwork beautifully and powerwashed the fence pre- painting. He?s friendly, professional and reasonably priced.

Jenny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for John - he recently cleaned our 3 storey house (with several floor to ceiling windows and bifolds). He was very polite and friendly,did a great job, even continuing long after it had got dark! He quoted us by viewing the house online, and then reduced his price a bit when on-site - very fair.

Top marks.

• 2 weeks later...

Very happy to add my recommendation to those for Jon Smith - he was very efficient at replying to emails, came round when he said he would, was friendly and polite, did a great job cleaning our windows inside and out (even the tricky Velux ones in the loft) and didn't charge a fortune. What's more, he came back at a pre-agreed time a couple of weeks later with his long ladder to do a couple of windows he couldn't get to the first time, even though I'd already paid him in full. He also cleaned the sills and told me he also does deck-washing and carpet-cleaning.

Nice guy who takes pride in his work - will use him again.

I called Jon Smith after reading about him on this thread. He cleaned our windows, back and front, for ?30 -- we have a smallish two-storey terrace on Upland Road that includes a large glass door and windows at the back. We were impressed by his punctuality, the quality of his work and his general efficiency (he answered texts promptly, reminded us he was coming, etc). Jon takes pride in his work and we will definitely use him again.

I'd like to add another excellent recommendation for Jon Smith. He did a terrific job of cleaning my windows this week - inside and out. He was careful, very thorough, friendly and polite. He even gave me some money off the price he'd quoted because 2 inside rooms were unable to be cleaned on the day. I'll definitely use him again.

• 4 weeks later...

We have also just used Jon - recommended by a friend - and he did a fantastic job. Our windows were in a terrible state - hadn't been cleaned for over a year since having building work done. Jon worked really hard cleaning them inside and out including a very tricky huge roof light in kitchen side return extension.

He was polite, responsive on email and phone, turned up when he said he would and is a lovely guy. We've already booked him to come back in 3 months to do the windows again and have also booked him to clean some carpets, a rug and sofa.

Highly recommended!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to add to this, Jon cleaned some external windows for me at very short notice (I am having photos taken of the house and he went round within a couple of hours). AND he did a great job so I wanted to ditto the recommendation :)

friendly, efficient and got the job done

07908 953257

• 3 weeks later...
Jon cleaned my windows in East Dulwich this morning. Inside and out and the traditional way. Wow they look so clean - even in the corners where most window cleaners miss. I cant stop looking at them. Very efficient job. Jon comes highly recommended.