Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.jhphysio.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Recommended Window Cleaner - Jon Smith
Posted by ngas June 20, 10:41AM

Another recommendation for Jon, heís cleaned our windows inside and out a few times now, each time leaving them sparkling. He also cleaned our sofa and left it looking like new. Very friendly and easy to deal with - his mobile number is 07908953257.

Posted by Ratatouille July 19, 09:18AM

I also wanted to highly recommend Jonís services. He has been cleaning our windows inside out for the last year and his service is impeccable. He takes pride in doing a great and thorough job and is very friendly and reliable. Top marks.

Posted by dancet July 20, 09:40PM

Booked Jon again to do my windows like the above recommendations heís very good and also does sofas rugs etc I didnít think my sofas we very dirty until he sent me a video of the dirt coming out of the machine!

Posted by natashajf July 31, 05:06PM

A further recommendation for Jon. He was professional, friendly and delivered a fantastic service. He responded in good time to my emails regarding window cleaning services and offered a competitive quote. The windows were very grimy, but Jon left them sparkling both inside and out. I would highly recommend and will definitely be calling on him again for any further cleans.

Posted by River01 October 08, 09:43PM

Cant speak highly enough of Jon, excellent service. Left the house sparkly clean, a pleasure to recommend him.

Posted by Son27 October 16, 01:38AM

JOn did an amazing job of my rather grubby windows last week, would highly recommend him - www.jonsmithcleaningservices.co.uk
- 07908 953257

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum