Hanoushka - High quality painting and decorating services

Hanoushka

After moving to Dulwich in 2016, Hanoushka was formed to serve Dulwich and surrounding areas.

The business was started with one goal in mind: to provide the highest quality painting and decorating services, whilst treating every client in the manner which they would like to be treated. Essentially, delivering a level of service they would be happy with in their own home.

Hanoushka want to ensure that every job turns out right the first time. That means personalised, attentive service during every phase of the job. 

When you entrust Hanoushka Decoration and Design with your project, you can rest assured knowing that you will received considerate professional help from the initial consultation and quotation, through to the final clean-up and hand over.

We also project manage building work and landscape garden, fit kitchens and bathrooms, and have a number of trusted handymen for your smaller jobs.

No project is too small or too big. Our clients have asked us to paint one feature wall, or completely redecorate or renovate their entire property.

Need help coming up with an idea? we can help with the initial conception phase as well.

Phone Number: 07491 113036
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 3 months later...

If anyone needs a reliable and trustworthy painter-decorator who has worked for EDF members and was found through EDF, you will not regret hiring Hanoushka Decoration. Check the werbsite: www.hanoushka.com tel: 07491113036

You can safely hand over your keys to the accommodation that needs painting or even house repairs and return at the end of the day to a job done well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hussein is absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend him:

www.hanoushka.com

07491 113 036

Hussein just spent the last three days filling, sanding, prepping and painting various rooms around my apartment, as well as a few touch ups here and there. His work is very neat, clean and he's incredibly quick, charming and a pleasure to have around.

Huge thumbs up!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have used Hussein in two different houses as we are very happy with quality of his work, his pricing and reliability. He is very trustworthy and often finishes his work while we?re out and about. I can happily recommend him as a painter, decorator.

Emily Hughes

www.hanoushka.com

Hello

Hussein has just finished painting the entire interior of our three-bedroomed house. He did a wonderful job in two weeks - great finish, cleaned up, made it as stress-free as possible with two children and a newborn and is very trustworthy and reliable - I would highly recommend Hussein.

Anna

www.hanoushka.com

• 4 weeks later...
Hussein and his colleagues decorated our ground floor at short notice. They were very hardworking and efficient and even finished sooner than expected. Hussein was keen to make sure we were happy with the work before leaving and took any comments and requests on board. We are very happy with the end result.

Hussein and his colleague did a great job of painting our bedroom. They were professional and courteous, completed the job quickly and to a high standard. Wouldn?t hesitate to recommend. We will be using Hussein again.

• 2 months later...
I would also like to add to the recommendations for Hussein. He and his colleague painted our hallway and staircase incredibly fast and at a very competitive rate. Hussein was really easy to have around, very helpful and polite. We thought it would be a big, difficult job, but Hussein took it all in his stride.

• 2 weeks later...
Hussein has just repainted my five bedroom house and done the most amazing job. I had some very difficult colours and old plaster which required real skill to get a good finish. Hussein has triumphed, it is exceptional. And he is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him without hesitation!

Hussein and his colleague recently painted several rooms of our house from nothing to finished. He also dealt with things that just came up, like a missing plasterboard and filling/smoothing of plaster. Strongly recommended without hesitation and I would use again.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Hussein. I contacted him after reading reviews on this forum. He came quickly to provide a quote, was easy to communciate with and did a lovely job of decorating our kitchen. He worked quickly, neatly and left the place spotless. Would definitely use him again.

• 4 weeks later...
If you're in need of a painter/decorator, we would highly recommend Hussein of Hanoushka Decoration & Design (07491 113036). He has painted our hallway, snug and guest bathroom (including hanging some wallpaper) with great attention to detail and the finish is excellent. He is responsive, turns up when he says he will, takes great care to protect furniture and flooring during the process and is a nice guy to have around. He also has a good working knowledge of paints and finishes. Excellent all round.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I?ve just had my house fully redecorates interior and exterior. Hussein worked tirelessly to transform our house and we are really pleased with the finish. Our builders were delayed and Hussein was very accommodating and worked around them . Highly recommended