We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.hensonsecurity.com

www.aardvarksweeps.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageRecommendation of a great builder
Posted by nickruz1 21 January, 2018 14:36

Hello,
I'd like to recommend Dragos and his team who have just completed an excellent job on our new house.This is the second big project that we give to Dragos. It was a big and complicated job as our house is tall and thin and they transformed the whole place.The work involved removing a wall and inserting a new lintels to re-site our back door, , electrics (including replacing the consumer unit),new plumbing, new kitchen and bathroom and of course painting the whole house.
They worked extremely hard, paid attention to detail and charged very reasonable rates.
Dragos can be contacted on 07565623409
www.buildersa2z.com

messageRe: Recommendation of a great builder
Posted by Miranda Woodman 02 February, 2018 18:47

I would also like to recommend Dragos. His team recently repaint 2 bedrooms and fit a new bathroom.The work is beautiful and to an incredibly high standard. He and his team are dedicated, incredibly tidy and very helpful.
I can not recommend Dragos services highly enough and we will absolutely be using him again for other projects.

Miranda Woodman

Posted by jamie816 17 February, 2018 11:43

Another vote for Dragos and his team. His knowledge and skill base is exceptional and he is very reliable. He works with his team and ensures they share his standards.
I'm happy to answer any questions if you PM me.

Posted by marion1 16 March, 2018 11:26

I would also recommend Dragos after finding his recommendations on here. They have just completed a house renovation for us which included a new kitchen replacement, laying wood floor in living area, new outside tap and decorating the whole house.

Dragos & his team were very professional, well organised and done the job to a very high quality. I would definitely recommend them.

His email address is info@buildersa2z.com

Posted by anne gowel 17 April, 2018 09:49

We also had a great experience with Dragos and his team.The attention to detail has been fantastic and the they work very hard. The builders on site have been very respectful and we had no qualms in leaving them with the keys whilst we have been work. They are probably not the cheapest, but they are very good at what they do.
Dragos mobile number is 07565623409

Posted by maria86 11 November, 2018 22:03

We would also like to recommend Dragos. We found him in this forum and he has done a full house renovation for us. The quality of his work and attention to detail is remarkable. He is always on time and always there when he says he will. He and his team are extremely tidy. We trusted them so much that we gave them the keys and went on honeymoon and came back to a finished house. He is about to start our bathroom and we will not hesitate to use his services in future. His number is 07565623409.

Posted by shoshntosh 27 December, 2018 22:42

I second (and third) the positive recommendations for Dragos & team. We are delighted with our new bathroom but more than that, Dragos was a real pleasure to work with. Not only did he do what he said he would do, he often went above and beyond expectation. He is an excellent communicator, and he's also a perfectionist with very high standards (which I very much appreciated). He and his workers were punctual (arriving at exactly the time every day that I asked them to arrive), and they tidied up after themselves every day. There were one or two things small things bothering me at the end of the job and he popped over straight away to fix them. He even dug out some grout when I expressed unhappiness at the colour. (Honestly, he is a saint with infinite patience). I trusted him completely.
I genuinely don't think I was the easiest customer and yet he put up with me calmly and professionally. I would not hesitate to have him back to do additional work when we need it.
Feel free to PM me with any questions or to request photos of finished work.

Posted by HannahW 29 January, 2019 10:46

I contacted Dragos, having found the recommendations for his work on this thread. Although it was a small job, he dealt with it professionally and promptly and did a brilliant job of it. I was very grateful to him for being able to squeeze it in just before Christmas as well.

Posted by Coletrickle 04 February, 2019 21:51

My wife and I have used Dragos and his team on a number of occasions. We renovated our terrace house which involved knocking through supporting walls, beam work, kitchen, bathrooms etc. He was professional, turned up when he said he would and ahead of schedule. The quality of his work is exceptional. What I liked most is that he has the homeowners interests at the centre of everything he does...on a number of occasions he would stay late simply to ensure that on the next project piece that we all had the same ideas. Frankly, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and you are very welcome to drop me a line if you want any further information.

Posted by SuzeM 04 August, 2019 21:21

Dragos and his team were amazing and I couldn’t recommend them enough. Dragos did quite a big project for us- converting a bedroom into a kitchen, a kitchen into a bathroom and a bathroom into a utility. Their quality of work and efficiency was second to none and I was really impressed with their tidiness and respect for my home. Super professional and communicative, I wouldn’t go anywhere else now. Please feel free to get in touch if you want anymore info.

Posted by PTN January 11, 01:11PM

We recently hired Dragos and his team from A2Z Builders for a complete renovation. The project started in May 2019 and lasted over 6 months – the work included a large rear extension, loft conversion, reroofing, new patio, rewiring, replumbing, plastering & decorating throughout. We were thoroughly impressed with Dragos and the entire team who were friendly & professional from start to finish. Dragos was readily available whenever we had any questions and there was an open communication channel from the offset. With it being such a large project, deviations from the plan were inevitable and we appreciated Dragos’s patience, collaboration and problem solving as we worked through any issues that arose together. It was clear that Dragos and everyone who worked on the project took pride in their work and everything was completed to the utmost quality. We are very pleased with the outcome & the quality finish that has been achieved and would have no hesitation in recommending A2Z Builders to others. Feel free to get in touch if you want more info.

Posted by bruno mark February 14, 12:20PM

Dragos and his team have been completing our extension on time and in budget.The quality of their work is amazing and I couldn’t be more pleased with how professional and educated this company is and I will definitely be using them for all my future projects. If you are looking for a professional local builders company in South London, do not hesitate to get in contact with Dragos.
info@buildersa2z.co.uk

Posted by jbev91 September 22, 08:33PM

We have just finished a kitchen and bathroom renovation with Dragos and his team. It has been an absolute pleasure working with him, and I feel very lucky to have had him do the work. He was honest, straight forward, meticulous, and incredibly hard working. We felt in safe hands from beginning to end. The result is perfect, and we'll using him again when the time comes for certain. I would recommend Dragos to anyone who asked.

Jack and Sophie

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum