Professional gardening services

salvatoregallo78

I am a professional gardener and a horticulturalist based in South East London.

I have been loving plants and gardening since ever, so when I moved to London I decided to challenge myself and set up my own gardening business.

I think the environment we live in needs to be safeguarded and protected.

That?s why I prefer to use organic practices to control weeds, pest and disease whenever possible.

I have been working in London for over 7 years now and I am proud to say that I established a solid client base and I have a strong reputation as a gardener.

I offer a wide range of services like

All aspects of garden maintenance at highest level

Garden design

References available on request.

For any inquiry please contact Tot? at [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
Toto has been helping us in our garden for some time and I can't praise him highly enough. He really knows about plants and gardens but does exactly what you ask him to do (which has not always been the case with other gardeners I have used!)He is hardworking, reliable, and a pleasure to have around. So do give him a try!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Toto has been helping with my garden for a few years now and I would wholeheartedly recommend him. He really knows his stuff and is helpful, neat, tidy and reasonably priced. He works really hard and can give great advice on what to plant and where. Can't recommend highly enough.

• 10 months later...

Another recommendation from me for Toto - he's been doing our garden for around 2 years and has done a fantastic job. He works incredibly hard and produces great results quickly.

As well as maintaining the back garden beautifully, he has transformed our front garden entirely. He handled the entire re-landscaping process, from suggesting and agreeing the initial design, removing all the old plants, fixtures etc, and then sourcing and planting all the new plants and trees. He even dealt with the Dulwich Estate on our behalf who needed to approve the tree removals etc.

We love coming home to our garden thanks to him. On top of all that he's a lovely guy. Can't recommend him enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Tot? has been helping us for the past year to transform our garden and we couldn?t recommend him enough. He?s incredibly hard working, very knowledgeable and is a pleasure to work with. Having recently planted several trees and a big flower bed we will now be having him twice a month to maintain the brilliant work he has already done and to further develop the garden. So glad to have found him!

• 2 years later...

Toto has been maintaining AND improving our communal front garden for  a few years now and thank goodness, is also very active in my back garden., while appreciating the wild bits and nature in it, as others have said, he works hard and is full of suggestions, He's a brilliant pruner, reliable and runs his business professionally. I happily recommend him